X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by les147 View Post
    My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Les looks great, never thought of going stainless but it has a cool look to it. Graham builds a great looking case. I have had numerous comments on mine.

Leave a comment:

• les147
    replied
    My Graham Hardy (snooker warrior) case which I have put stainless protectors on and all stainless hinges and catches

Leave a comment:

• mrbluejay
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Just don't do what I did, and agree a price in Dollars, to be paid on completion.

For the next 3 months the Pound / Dollar exchange left me with a lot dearer case than I

had planned for ( plus £28 to HM revenue & Customs ) !
    Rogers website looks like its been shut down, so might be no chance of ordering any more.

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    Originally Posted by justf View Post
    A stunning and unique case there Bill. I really like it, looks classy mate.
    Just don't do what I did, and agree a price in Dollars, to be paid on completion.

For the next 3 months the Pound / Dollar exchange left me with a lot dearer case than I

had planned for ( plus £28 to HM revenue & Customs ) !

Leave a comment:

• justf
    replied
    A stunning and unique case there Bill. I really like it, looks classy mate.

Leave a comment:

• billabong
    replied
    A member recently pm'd me about the condition of my Wooden case by Roger Taft.

It's still straight, and in use on a weekly basis after 3+ years of use. . A little bit of shrink on some infills, but seems to be wearing well.

If I were to change anything about my original order, I'd get a slightly darker interior .

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    very Nice !! I'm sure our young pottting machin gonna be very pleased with this one !! Looks good !! you might wanna consider starting your own website ,, lol !! Good business for the players in Canada ( due to the shipping cost ) !!!
    Last edited by Ramon; 16 April 2015, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    that's nice !! I think peradon uses the same mt as well in sum of thr cases , ( if i'm not mistaking ) !!
    anyway,,good luck. looking forward to see the next one !!
    Well here is the next one. Sold to Oma Miesta. Delivery this Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
    The material is a PVC material. Has the look of real leather but washable and wears great. I am working on sourcing leather but very expensive here.
    that's nice !! I think peradon uses the same mt as well in sum of thr cases , ( if i'm not mistaking ) !!
    anyway,,good luck. looking forward to see the next one !!

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    what kind of mt do u use for the Patch , Les ?? if u do'nt mind me asking that !!
    The material is a PVC material. Has the look of real leather but washable and wears great. I am working on sourcing leather but very expensive here.

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    what kind of mt do u use for the Patch , Les ?? if u do'nt mind me asking that !!

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    [QUOTE=Ramon;834868]
    Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
    Case almost complete. Straps made and installed. I was able to find Brass flat bar yesterday so I have one end done and will finish the other end tomorrow and it will be completely finished. I can't wait to get onto my next one.

[/QUOTE

are you sure is your first time and never done this before ??
    Nice work bud ,,,, must say you got talent for this !!!
    Thanks Ramon, This is my second one. First one I built for my one Peice GBL a couple weeks ago. I have added the brass to this one along with being able to see my own straps and handel now that I have my own commercial sewing machine..... Having fun.

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    [QUOTE=lesedwards;834619]Case almost complete. Straps made and installed. I was able to find Brass flat bar yesterday so I have one end done and will finish the other end tomorrow and it will be completely finished. I can't wait to get onto my next one.

[/QUOTE

are you sure is your first time and never done this before ??
    Nice work bud ,,,, must say you got talent for this !!!

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Yep. I asked Crispian about the colours, and got back "lol, last of all leathers, so was all I had "
    Great looking case. Nice too say you have one of their last cases. Colours look good together even if they are left overs peices. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    I was joking but was right ehh ha ha ha, a total one off tho

Leave a comment:

Working...
X