No announcement yet.

Warning & Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, you started this thread in Feb..perhaps it is time to give it a rest and move on?
    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 3 September 2011, 01:56 PM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• I feel that it's only right to update the forum and it's members about any potential information etc.

If you don't want to read about it mate, I can only suggest that maybe you should unsubscribe from the thread.

Comment

• Lol.........

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fibreglass...item8011543f90
          Just saw these, think they look quite interesting.
          100% feedback and looks okay from the photos.
          Last edited by poolqjunkie; 10 October 2011, 04:42 AM.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Interesting
            Last edited by itx; 17 October 2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Last edited by itx; 18 October 2011, 07:13 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
                Just got this question from a ebay member

ebay id: ahhwooa.

"Hi, I was looking myself at buying a fibreglass case 4 my cue but u have made me think twice. So is there some1 u would recommend 4 a similar case or would u say stay away from these cases?"

Erm, let me think!

Hehe.

to be honest if he is still reading this he could be quite within his rights to start legal proceedings towards you... do you know for a fact that his cases are still bad? he may have improved and the way you reacted to him after he actually spoke to me when i asked about cases and this thread remember painted a bit of a different picture to what you actually said happened....

Comment

• I don't know what his cases are like at the minute mate.

Comment

I don't know what his cases are like at the minute mate.

then how can you say his stuff is currently of inferior quality? he may have managed to improve his methods to be able to produce a higher quality of case, and the one you got may have been a one off bad case.

Comment

• Andy,

I haven't and didn't say his current cases were bad, like I said previously, I don't know what his current cases are like, I was asked about the one I bought from him, by the ebay member.

Comment

Andy,

I haven't and didn't say his current cases were bad, like I said previously, I don't know what his current cases are like, I was asked about the one I bought from him, by the ebay member.
                        yes but you are opening up one hell of a can of worms for yourself by doing so without proof that his current stuff isnt any good either... just dont leave yourself open to any possible legal issues going on by continuing to singlehandedly trying to destroy his business

Comment

• I'm putting it to bed!

Comment

• If your putting this to bed, then why are you still running your ad on eBay???

Comment

• You clearly haven't put anything to bed, as you've just relisted your ad on eBay. Have you really not got anything better to do?

Comment

• Originally Posted by 813310 View Post
                                You clearly haven't put anything to bed, as you've just relisted your ad on eBay. Have you really not got anything better to do?
                                Presuming you're the original case maker ?
                                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                                X