Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CueCraft Cases, How's the quality? Any owners out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think pistols at 20 paces is in order lol.

Comment

hi Andrew, good to hear and I really appreciate that, if only I reside in UK then all this wouldn't have happened, and I could've just dropped in and exchanged the case, it's such a nightmare buying online, I'm sorry this all had to happen, I think it was bad timing that I've been so stressed and busy, and I just panicked over it, let me know when the funds is back I'll check my account to confirm...

Comment

I used to get dozens of Cuecraft cases direct to the house.A very odd time if Dave the driver had changed a damaged case and put it back in the box on the van it could end up with the new ones.A very simple mistake on a very crowded van and no malice whatsoever.Cuecraft were always top class about replacing any damaged goods.

Comment

if this had happened before, and does happen now and then, then it may explain the whole situation, but it's such an unfortunate event and bad coincidence that it had happened to an order that's being sent to the other side of the globe, but that's life for ya..

Comment

the problem is basically that it costs me more to send the case than to buy it!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

just unfortunate this had happen, but happy that it's over, problem solved, and case closed

Comment

Working...
              X