kamui tip problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    They are listed as 10mm, but if you zoom on the example it is 11mm. Would seem highly unlikely that a major retailer would not be selling genuine products, at that price we should all fill our boots !
    Did you get some mate?
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
      Did you get some mate?
      Only ordered 10 ! At that price etc...

Comment

Only ordered 10 ! At that price etc...
        I was going to order ten as well!

Let me know if they are genuine when you fit one. If so, I'll be ordering some too. Never used one, but even if I don't like em, I can sell them pretty easily. I only really play with one cue, and I've just fitted that Talisman M, which could last ages yet, so I'm reluctant to buy a load of Kamuis right now and rip the Talisman off.
        Last edited by Particle Physics; 25 August 2012, 07:52 PM.
        Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
          I was going to order ten as well!

Let me know if they are genuine when you fit one. If so, I'll be ordering some too. Never used one, but even if I don't like em, I can sell them pretty easily. I only really play with one cue, and I've just fitted that Talisman M, which could last ages yet, so I'm reluctant to buy a load of Kamuis right now and rip the Talisman off.
          Why not keep the talisman if it's working for ya? Kamuis tend to better suited to players who strike the ball firmly ( although John Higgins does very well with them ).

I did try them one time and after about 3-4 weeks play they became rock hard ( I used kamui M H ). Still think a decent elk ( subjective ) and MW supertips take some beating tho.

Comment

ADR,
            his price is to clear his stock of and only includes the Hard grade tips, which he has said do not seem to sell as well as the medium grade which he is currently re stocking directly from Kamui, which will take around 6 weeks, respectfully weather he is paying tax or not is not my concern, but from speaking to him directly and reading online history Arthur is very well respected and spoken of highly by his peers, and he certainly is supplying genuine Kamui tips, the one I am now using from him although not hologrammed certainly matched the orginal tips oulined in the video clip and as a medium tip were priced higher than the listed Hard grades he now has listed on ebay.
            Lets hope that with the advent and appliction of the new Kamui hologram we all can chalk up our expensive tips in the knowing that we are finally useing a genuine sows *ss !!
            Ian
            Last edited by arcadian2002; 26 August 2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

If you go onto the manufacturer's website (http://www.kamuibrand.com/ ) and under dealers click onto your country you will find a list of the authorised dealers.
              " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

http://www.rileyleisure.com/store/ac...s/default.aspx

These are the tips JJB are selling for £5.

Comment

http://www.rileyleisure.com/store/ac...s/default.aspx

These are the tips JJB are selling for £5.
                  Not anymore you seen to have got them all mrblue

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                    Not anymore you seen to have got them all mrblue
                    They have either realised someone has dropped a pricing ****ock or plenty of others have bought some !
                    Last edited by mrbluejay; 26 August 2012, 10:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

They have either realised someone has dropped a pricing ****ock or plenty of others have bought some !
                      Like you say i think people have filled thir boots, i was goin to
                      Last edited by prince07799; 26 August 2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Like you say i think people have filled thir boots, i was goin to
                        The only worry now is that if they believe they have made a significant error, they can cancel all orders at that price.

Comment

The only worry now is that if they believe they have made a significant error, they can cancel all orders at that price.
                          If thats the price they say then thats the price they have to sell it as, its the law they can't go back on it

Comment

If thats the price they say then thats the price they have to sell it as, its the law they can't go back on it
                            Yes they can, if they believe a significant error has been made. It has happened hundreds of times before when companies have wrongly priced items up.

Comment

if you look at the price it been reduced from £6 to £5 so not much of a change, if you do have problems ask for the manager ive never had problems before, i dont think you'll have any problems, jjb is'nt a place you would normal go for tips thats more than likely why they they are reduced

Comment

Yes they can, if they believe a significant error has been made. It has happened hundreds of times before when companies have wrongly priced items up.
                                Ive just been to jjb and the have them for £6 from £10 so an extra £1 off on line seems fine to me, i picked the last 3 up they had

Comment

Working...
                                X