No announcement yet.

kamui tip problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was given a box of 50 kumai black m/h a few months ago, a few guys have been using them and all say good things although one guy has been through about 4. it seems when he miscues he always takes a chunk out of it, if you can imagine a circle with a triangle cut out you get an idea what his tip looks like. p/s the guy who gave me the tips was Bert Demarco sadly no longer with us

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
      This is why I try to stick to elks.. Less grief.
      Your not fu**in wrong

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        4.50 or 5 plus vat at 20% plus delivery leaves what as profit?
        Thats not my problem! they must want rid
        Last edited by prince07799; 27 August 2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          fair enough at least they will be legit but he is not making enough to bother doing it!
          as they say tsf offer only!

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
            Oh my god I just bought a Andrew I bought a Kamui beige tip off eBay and I paid £8.50 plus 0.90p for the P&P. If you get them at £5 for one tip or £4.50 for 100+ tips trade in price that's actually quite good.

Andrew do the genuine Kamui beige tips have "Kamui Made in Japan" printed on the back in grey writing because it looks like a fake.

This has been my first purchase that I have bought form eBay but I am very wary of the seller.

Can you send me a photo of a genuine tip please so that I can compare the two? Cheers Andy .
            any tip of andrew (adr147) will be spot on ive had loads he is spot on

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
              This is why I try to stick to elks.. Less grief.
              I'm with you there on that one bud......!!
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Oh my god I just bought a Andrew I bought a Kamui beige tip off eBay and I paid £8.50 plus 0.90p for the P&P. If you get them at £5 for one tip or £4.50 for 100+ tips trade in price that's actually quite good.

Andrew do the genuine Kamui beige tips have "Kamui Made in Japan" printed on the back in grey writing because it looks like a fake.

This has been my first purchase that I have bought form eBay but I am very wary of the seller.

Can you send me a photo of a genuine tip please so that I can compare the two? Cheers Andy .
                any tip of andrew (adr147) will be spot on ive had loads he is spot on
                Thank you Prince, do you know his eBay link? I should have went with Adr147 as I have heard he is very good . Aww we all live and learn.

Comment

Originally Posted by williamson View Post
                  if you can imagine a circle with a triangle cut out you get an idea what his tip looks like.
                  This exactly why steered away from using laminated tips cause they do sometimes delaminate......
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Thank you Prince, do you know his eBay link? I should have went with Adr147 as I have heard he is very good . Aww we all live and learn.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ADR147-Snoo...id=p4340.l2563

Comment

kamui tip problem

Thank you for the link Prince, much appreciated .

Comment

Thank you for the link Prince, much appreciated .
                        No problem happy to help if i caneaceful:

Comment

Tips are back on at JJB @ £4.99...

http://www.jjbsports.com/riley-kamui...-product/28085

Comment

i thought genuine kamui tips had a hologram foil and the serial number printed on them,the above tips dont have that as on the opposite side of that tip it will say glue orhave i been misinformed on this

Comment

Originally Posted by emerald gem View Post
                              i thought genuine kamui tips had a hologram foil and the serial number printed on them,the above tips dont have that as on the opposite side of that tip it will say glue orhave i been misinformed on this
                              The pool tips do, and Kamui updated that hologram. The snooker tips simply have a print on the back, that's the problem, the snooker tips are easy to fake. Hopefull, mrbluejay will let us know if these JJB tips are genuine and 1st grade.
                              Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                                The pool tips do, and Kamui updated that hologram. The snooker tips simply have a print on the back, that's the problem, the snooker tips are easy to fake. Hopefull, mrbluejay will let us know if these JJB tips are genuine and 1st grade.
                                Do you think a shop as big as jjb would sell fakes? if you look a page or two back ADR says they are imported in to uk by rileys and as the pic shows they are sealed in rileys package, the new snooker tips have the hologram but the old ones dont, ive got some tips from jjb and thire is no problems with them

Comment

Working...
                                X