Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

Thank you x3dandd3x, ok I will do that, I'm using the mobile app so maybe that's why it didn't come up I will use the website to upload the pic.

Thundershots147

Comment

May I know which online site sells Kamui Black MH tips other than Ebay and Dave Courts. I wanna get 2 for my snooker and another 2 for my pool cue. Exchanged PMs with louise but he only has the ones for snooker. Any other sellers or online sites selling MH tips for both snooker and pool? I don't wanna pay shipping twice.

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
        Thank you x3dandd3x, ok I will do that, I'm using the mobile app so maybe that's why it didn't come up I will use the website to upload the pic.

Thundershots147
        Ohh mobile. I have no idea on that. I seldom surf TSF on mobile.

Comment

http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/Tips___chalk.html

http://www.johnparrottcuesports.com/category.php?id=84

There are plenty of others as well.

Comment

I think he wants a seller who sells both snooker and pool types in the same place

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              I think he wants a seller who sells both snooker and pool types in the same place
              Awkward so and so lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                Awkward so and so lol
                Do you guys know of any? I do know a few sellers in SG that imports Kamui Black tips but they're selling at SGD35 per piece.

It would be cheaper if I could located a seller which has both for snooker and pool.

Comment

Kamui tips

I received my Kamui beige tip on Wednesday it looks nice and it looks genuie but I received my Kamui black tip form John Parrott today the tips are both 11m, although the beige tip looks slightly bigger than the black tip is that normal? I have attached 2 photos of the tips so that you can see the difference.

127.jpg128.jpg
                  Last edited by thundershots147; 31 August 2012, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                    I received my Kamui beige tip on Wednesday it looks nice and it looks genuie but I received my Kamui black tip form John Parrott today the tips are both 11m, although the beige tip looks slightly bigger than the black tip is that normal? I have attached 2 photos of the tips so that you can see the difference.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11713[/ATTACH]
                    the black is 6 layer at 11mm and the beige is 14mm 7 layered

Comment

• Ok thank you prince, the seller on eBay told me that it was a 6 layer tip? Surely Kamui doesn't do a 7 layered tip? Would that be fake? I counted the layers on the beige tip and I counted 6 but I think I missed a layer.

Comment

• here is cheaper and real https://www.parriscues.com/products/...ard_tips_11mm/

Comment

• Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                          Ok thank you prince, the seller on eBay told me that it was a 6 layer tip? Surely Kamui doesn't do a 7 layered tip? Would that be fake? I counted the layers on the beige tip and I counted 6 but I think I missed a layer.
                          sorry mate the 14mm beige has 8 layers (thats what you get tryin to count the layers on a tip when ive been on the beers) not 7, if they are both 11mm then as i know they should have 6 layers on both

Comment

• Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

No worries mate, yes it thought there was 6 layers on it I'm just wondering why the Kamui beige seems slightly bigger than the black one if they are both 11m .

Comment

• Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

I suppose it doesn't matter if there's a slight difference between the two tips, I think it could be the way they are made but I know they both have the same diameter so that's all that matters .

I can't wait to try out these tips they looks quite good and they should last longer than Elkmaster.
                              Last edited by thundershots147; 1 September 2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                                I suppose it doesn't matter if there's a slight difference between the two tips, I think it could be the way they are made but I know they both have the same diameter so that's all that matters .

I can't wait to try out these tips they looks quite good and they should last longer than Elkmaster.
                                They will be a big change to your elks but they are nice tips which are you goin to try first?

Comment

Working...
                                X