No announcement yet.

Kamui Beige or Kamui Black tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=x3dnd3x;665434]What about black's MH? I used to be using Tailsman M and then switch over to Kamui beige after trying out my friend's cue with it.[/QUOTE

The beige and medium talismans are very im feel, the mh have a less bouncy feel to then as they are harder in feel over the m

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
      The beige and medium talismans are very im feel, the mh have a less bouncy feel to then as they are harder in feel over the m
      Do you recommend a MH for my case then?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
        Do you recommend a MH for my case then?
        If your goin to try the blacks then i would think the mh is the one to try

Comment

If your goin to try the blacks then i would think the mh is the one to try
          Alright thanks. Hopefully the shipping cost isn't gonna kill me.

Comment

Alright thanks. Hopefully the shipping cost isn't gonna kill me.
            Ive had alook on royal main site and postage singapore is £3.30 with no tracking and airesure is £8.70 (which is tracking) so use that as a guide when you buy. Hope that helps:snooker:

Comment

Ive had alook on royal main site and postage singapore is £3.30 with no tracking and airesure is £8.70 (which is tracking) so use that as a guide when you buy. Hope that helps:snooker:
              Ohh nice. Thanks for the up.

Comment

Prince, I have ordered a beige MH tip and a black MH tip for John Parrott to try out. Now the tip is £10.50 but it's free delivery.

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                  Prince, I have ordered a beige MH tip and a black MH tip for John Parrott to try out. Now the tip is £10.50 but it's free delivery.
                  let us know what you think of them,

Comment

let us know what you think of them,
                    No worries I will do, I am going to try the Beige one that I bought off eBay first. Then I will try the black one but it will be a while before I try let you know about the black one.

Although I will post a photo of the black tip when it arrives .

Comment

HI I have tried the Black one and it plays great the tip is hard however i prefere it that way
                      hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
                        HI I have tried the Black one and it plays great the tip is hard however i prefere it that way
                        hope this helps.
                        But most comments say Black's MH is softer than Beige's M. Or maybe equivalent. I'll be getting one soon to try it out.

Comment

But most comments say Black's MH is softer than Beige's M. Or maybe equivalent. I'll be getting one soon to try it out.
                          The mh blacks have a different feel to them than the beige, for me they dont give as much feel to them as the blacks, the only way to find out is give them a go

Comment

The mh blacks have a different feel to them than the beige, for me they dont give as much feel to them as the blacks, the only way to find out is give them a go
                            Alright. I'll give them a go. Waiting for louise to quote me the shipping cost. Hopefully its the one you mentioned.

Comment

I just received my Kamui beige tip today it is meant to be so tiny? I ordered a 11m tip but it looks tiny compared to the 9.5 single layered Elkmaster tip that I'm used to. The tip has got the hologram on it "original Kamui MH tip" with the serial number printed on it. The tip looks weird as I'm not used to seeing a layered tip but it looks tiny for an 11m tip.

Is there anyway that I can attach an image on this post to show you what I mean?

Thank you

Thundershots147

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                                I just received my Kamui beige tip today it is meant to be so tiny? I ordered a 11m tip but it looks tiny compared to the 9.5 single layered Elkmaster tip that I'm used to. The tip has got the hologram on it "original Kamui MH tip" with the serial number printed on it. The tip looks weird as I'm not used to seeing a layered tip but it looks tiny for an 11m tip.

Is there anyway that I can attach an image on this post to show you what I mean?

Thank you

Thundershots147
                                Just take a picture of it and use "insert image". 3rd icon from the right.

Comment

Working...
                                X