Unsure what tip to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure what tip to get

Hello, i've had my tip for 6 months i think its a talisman it has served me well but i'm unsure about what I should try. My favourites are the kamuis and a mike wooldridge supertip I would like all your suggestions please

cheers

Callum from hallam

:snooker:
    REDS ARE NO GOOD WITHOUT COLOURS !:snooker:

Well I've been with elks for years and years and thought I'd never change until I tried the Kamui black. It hits well as do lots of tips but the bonus I find with it, is that it seems to keep its shape better than an elk. I'm using a medium black kamui but I hear the Medium-hard (MH) is a good choice.

Comment

ive looked at the tanned ones but might try the black one how much did your kamui cost mate

Comment

The Kamui Tan beige medium are best . IMO . You actually get too much spin with the black .

They are not too hard , and are better than Talisman . Blue Diamond and Elk Have had there day .

Comment

Originally Posted by callum from hallam View Post
          Hello, i've had my tip for 6 months i think its a talisman it has served me well but i'm unsure about what I should try. My favourites are the kamuis and a mike wooldridge supertip I would like all your suggestions please

cheers

Callum from hallam

:snooker:

I'm currently using a pro granite(gbl) and was actually not expecting to like it as much as a hard elk, maybe worth a try, if you want I could send you one for £2.50 delivered? pm if interested...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

No one can recommend a tip that will suit you or your cue they can only give their personal preference as to what tip suits them and their cue . Dont listen to someone who says elks have had theid day cause when you find one you like it will still do anything more expensive tips will . Best advise is to keep an open mind and find out yourself .

Comment

Why doesn't anyone sell a lucky bag of tips so you can try a few out with the usual discount applied for buying say 5 tips with combined postage, number them and stick a card in saying what they are, or even better keep the card yourself so you can get some honest feedback?
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                Why doesn't anyone sell a lucky bag of tips so you can try a few out with the usual discount applied for buying say 5 tips with combined postage, number them and stick a card in saying what they are, or even better keep the card yourself so you can get some honest feedback?
                I would honestly love that.
                ADR!!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                  I would love that IMO I think I'd have in my back of tips would be, kamui black, kamui tan, Pro granite tips, Mike Wooldridge Super tip and a elkmaster or something like that

Comment

Originally Posted by Qwer View Post
                    I would honestly love that.
                    ADR!!
                    i used to do it!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Why you try doing it again ADR

Comment

i would put together a selection if people asked.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          i used to do it!
                          and what happened..?

Comment

Originally Posted by Qwer View Post
                            and what happened..?
                            it was a pain.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              i would put together a selection if people asked.
                              ADR would you be able to do what i put together but instead of the elkmaster a omin to try please so it would be, Kamui black MH, Kamui Tan M, Pro granite, Mike Wooldridge super tip and a Omin do you think you could do that ADR can you let me know asap

Comment

Working...
                              X