Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Will the Soft & Hard be marked as such Andrew?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16034[/ATTACH]
    Fixed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    need a little wire wool on that ferrule.
    Yep the ferrule is quite scratched

Leave a comment:

• tiger tiger
    replied
    Fixed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    your right a bit of 0000 wire wool to make that ferrule shine

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Fixed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    need a little wire wool on that ferrule.

Leave a comment:

• kadobau
    replied
    IMG_5389.jpg
    Fixed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    Put me down for a soft please Andrew.
    should be in about a week mate.

Leave a comment:

• Catch 22
    replied
    Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
    I usually use elk. But ordered some from adr147 today. So will let you know how they go. I'll put them on a couple of cues to test them out.

That would be great ....cheers

Leave a comment:

• Phil C
    replied
    Put me down for a soft please Andrew.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by jarvis=1 View Post
    Ordered one about a week ago, Can not wait for it to come and see what their like. Going to be using it on an 8mm pool cue. My elk master lasted about half a pool season, Down to the bare ferrule nearly. Used a talisman, Kamui med/hard, omen red and many others in the past and they felt tingy hard, Hope these are different, If i get on with it probably never use another tip again
    i hope you like it - for the next batch i have a limited number in soft and hard as well for those who have such preferences.

Leave a comment:

• Saint Michael
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    elks vary a lot and can feel hard or soft etc so any laminated tip is different.
    I usually use elk. But ordered some from adr147 today. So will let you know how they go. I'll put them on a couple of cues to test them out.

Leave a comment:

• dynamic
    replied
    Got mine today looking forward to trying out at the weekend

Leave a comment:

• jarvis=1
    replied
    Ordered one about a week ago, Can not wait for it to come and see what their like. Going to be using it on an 8mm pool cue. My elk master lasted about half a pool season, Down to the bare ferrule nearly. Used a talisman, Kamui med/hard, omen red and many others in the past and they felt tingy hard, Hope these are different, If i get on with it probably never use another tip again

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how these feel compared to an elk ? I love the elk tips but I've had 3 on my cue in the last 2 weeks before I got a one that didn't flatted after a frame of play . Thanks
    You need to bed elks in, some will take a few frames others many frames, depending how hard they're to start with

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how these feel compared to an elk ? I love the elk tips but I've had 3 on my cue in the last 2 weeks before I got a one that didn't flatted after a frame of play . Thanks
    elks vary a lot and can feel hard or soft etc so any laminated tip is different.

Leave a comment:

• Catch 22
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X