• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    looking good adam.
    Cheers jim, I try

Comment

• The slice of snakewood between the ebony is classy. I'm not a big fan of full snake splices, too much red. I said the same about one of j6's cues being too full on. If the snakewood splices were broken up with a bit of ebony dart or another hardwood, I'd like it more but that's just me. I'm sure there are plenty who adore snake who will be in love with that cue. The arrows on the ash shaft are really nice.

Comment

• A stock cue that I finished this week, will be for sale very shortly. Some lovely figured ebony for the butt.

Comment

• Very nice Adam
          what are the specs?
          do you do a mini for the butt joint?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Very nice Adam
            what are the specs?
            do you do a mini for the butt joint?
            Had to check Dean but, 9.5mm, 58.5" (excl tip), 30mm, 18.5"bp and 19.5oz so a big boy

I did make mini butt for it out of indian rosewood as I ran out of the figured ebony, it will be sold with that and a tele extension

pic preview:

Comment

• a bit heavy for me
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• very noice!

Comment

• Something a little bit different, won't be to everyone taste. Hickory shaft, and the butt is made up of rosewood, black palmira, spalted curly maple and thuya burr. Pool spec cue as hickory is quite stiff and a round butt.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo
                    Honestly Rogi I've been quite impressed with your little hobby you have going so far, but I must admit in all my life that's the worst looking cue I've ever seen. Apologies
                    That's fine, did say it wouldn't be to everyones taste It honestly does look better in the flesh

Comment

• Yep short splices dont work for looks, sure the cues fine tho

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                        That's fine, did say it wouldn't be to everyones taste It honestly does look better in the flesh
                        No offence but I don't think brown, black and green go well next to each other. The design is incoherent for me, like a hgv going through the back of a horse trailer.

Comment

• I like it and would say well done for variation.
                          "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• So this is probably going to me my last update on this thread. I've taken a new job where I won't have the facilities to do the work nor the time. Hopefully I can get back into it a few years down the line.

Away my snakewood series of cues are pretty much finished. A couple more coats of oil and some high shine treatment on the butts and they're done. Snakewood just doesn't get any better than this. I hope you like them!

Comment

• Are these for sale ? if so specs/prices

Comment

• Stunning cue, some great work there Adam.
                                Good luck with new job mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X