Burnt my cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I'm sure most of us have a decent woman who wouldn't dream of doing something like that.
    And for those of us with a decent woman, it's prob. unlikely we'd be in a similar situation. I hope you can salvage something from this Stevie. Good luck m8.

Comment

Leave the poor girl alone she's just passionate and tempremental. Make the best kinda lovers them, you cant have it all ways
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Stevie I have had hundreds of cues but only one wife!.they are only bits of wood ,expensive bits of wood maybe but wood neverless.don't do anythink rash

Comment

It will probably be more expensive to get a divorce than replace the cues anyway...

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
            Just in from work half hour ago mate she is in bed a don't even want to see her if my son wasn't in ad stab **** out the cow am gutted mate
            That made me laugh out loud your a legend Steve and being a Weegie myself I fully understand that our bitches are the craziest creatures
            on the planet , all the best my man.

Comment

Sorry to hear your bad news mate, but theres enough of us on here to sort you a Cue out for FREE or Cheap wont be a Trevor White but something your Specs!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                Sorry to hear your bad news mate, but theres enough of us on here to sort you a Cue out for FREE or Cheap wont be a Trevor White but something your Specs!

Gaz.
                Defiantly won't be a trevor white cue, to escape emails he's joined the foreign legion

Comment

OMG! Just found out tonight about this Stevie. I'm in shock so god knows how you feel.
                  I will give you a call tomorrow.
                  "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Wow, you must be absolutely gutted.

Doesn't she have anything she loves?

Karma.
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

The doctors your best chance Stevie. He was the Scottish light middleweight jigsaw champion. If anyone can get you a Phoenix cue out the ashes.......

Comment

Very good sir.
                        I will sort something out for you Stevie.
                        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                          Very good sir.
                          I will sort something out for you Stevie.
                          Don't be modest.

I heard the jigsaw in the final was a black cat eating a stick of liquorice down a coal cellar with its eyes shut!

And they never even let you see the lid of the box!

Comment

Anyone know how Stevie is getting on? Hope he doesn't give the game up cause of this!
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Fookin el dude, bad ****e but not worth doin time for (just) that's one expensive bon fire,
                              like people say help is out there if needed for another cue

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                                Anyone know how Stevie is getting on? Hope he doesn't give the game up cause of this!
                                The way he was feeling last time he was on here I think he may have taken up Pool, they don't have a snooker table in G wing!
                                No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Working...
                                X