Burnt my cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
    At least you know what fit's now so the search must go on, then when you find "the one" keep it locked in the club lol
    Yes need a new TW but al keep it well away

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
      Yes need a new TW but al keep it well away
      need a new missis by the sound of it

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        need a new missis by the sound of it
        Well as a said it gutted me Leo but it's only a piece of wood at the end of the day wee love our cues but wee get to wrapped up with them and some times forget that's only wood and if wee could give our cues away to bring a loved one back or to cure there cancer am sure wee all would mate

Comment

Well as a said it gutted me Leo but it's only a piece of wood at the end of the day wee love our cues but wee get to wrapped up with them and some times forget that's only wood and if wee could give our cues away to bring a loved one back or to cure there cancer am sure wee all would mate
          well said mate very true

Comment

Proper post, well said mate.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

true, but when you find that one cue, its like finding a non violent decent woman who wont burn it on you!

Comment

Well am sure in the cold light of the day she must feel bad and if she doesn't then that's it a cant just walk away from my son over a few cues so just remember it's only a game we play with a bit of wood

Comment

Well am sure in the cold light of the day she must feel bad and if she doesn't then that's it a cant just walk away from my son over a few cues so just remember it's only a game we play with a bit of wood
                  Stevie:

I thibnk you are being way too forgiving. What she did was pretty vindictive (although we don't know her reason) but it sounded to me like she is jealous of the time you spend at snooker rather than being home in the nest. Does she have any outside activities at all? If she goes to an exercise class then burn her outfits, if she goes to bingo then burn her marker pens, if she rides a bike for exercise let the air out of her tires or something along those lines.

Either that or do the best thing and talk to her and see what her reason was and see if you can reach a compromise that works for both of you.

I had a wife when I was younger (no kids) and she wouldn't ALLOW me to go play snooker. Needless to say she didn't last long.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Lol....... Stevie in trouble now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10
                      Two wrongs don't make a right!! Him ruining my things won't bring his cues back, and like you say you don't know the reasons behind it all..I'm not jealous of him going snooker one bit! Just bugs me when his phone is glued to his hand on this forum and it's like me an my son don't exist. If only you all knew the full story before I got told I'd get my teeth kicked in, I'd be 6ft under,you'd divorce me etc etc
                      If two wrongs don't make a right, which is very true, then why do you start justifying

the receipt thing by saying " Celebs commit fraud as well, don't pay tax etc " ?

just wondering like . . .

Comment

Because technically crashing a car isn't a 'wrong'
                        claiming £100 for personal things wouldn't be possible as the receipts are long gone, so I'm my eyes I don't see nothing wrong claiming for a cue which you can get £100 back, which would be used on the other things that were damaged or ruined! A parrot kit, 2 brand new tyres the day before.....must be a great view up there on your righteous pedastool........
                        No no Mrs Stevie, I'm not up anywhere righteous at all. That's why I ended with "just wondering",

and I know how frustrating it can be trying to get anything from insurance.

Just seemed like a contradiction , that's all.

Comment

He's got plenty on the go, so he's a few to choose from!! Shouldn't be judging anyone when you only have one side of it
                          are you saying you broke his cues because he's been cheating or you broke his cues because he's always on his phone

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            are you saying you broke his cues because he's been cheating or you broke his cues because he's always on his phone
                            and not answering her calls
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              and not answering her calls
                              And that

I'm still in shock that stevies old woman has made an appearance

Comment

Because technically crashing a car isn't a 'wrong'
                                claiming £100 for personal things wouldn't be possible as the receipts are long gone, so I'm my eyes I don't see nothing wrong claiming for a cue which you can get £100 back, which would be used on the other things that were damaged or ruined! A parrot kit,
                                Would I be right in saying you now have a deceased parrot kit ?

Comment

Working...
                                X