Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. :nightmare:

Comment

• Well, the first part of my post was said tongue-in-cheek and the second part, the communications part, was what I really recommended.

But for snookered10, if you and Stevie are separated I just can't understand why you would burn his cues using the excuse that his phone is always glued to his here because he's on here posting. He really doesn't post as much as a lot of others, including me. Perhaps that wasn't the real reason?

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10
        been there and he has done all that, cheated etc but that's my business, me and Steve aren't together anymore, but even if we were, I wouldn't stop him coming on here or doing anything. He may seem a nice guy from your end and that's good. He probably only forgave me because I'm 28 (been told I'm gorgeous by people, I don't have a big head that's just what's been said) and he's in his 40's. But I shall let you all get back to what this forum is for, talking balls ha ha �� x
        We like pics here on TSF, can we see one ;-)

Comment

• :black_eyed:Wow really.

28 years old and you need to tell the Internet that you've been called gorgeous. If you didn't have any sort of vanity you wouldn't of even mentioned that. Psychologically it seems you felt the need to express that important part of information to boost your general morale. If someone called you an ugly cow I bet you'd flip your lid.

As for being 28 and acting like you are, insults to members on here/admitting you've cheated/burning cues for whatever reason it was for. Not a very nice person eh - Discounted loaf.

I have a cousin who acts exactly the same, mentality, actions, mannerisms. She's a very lonely person and she wonders why. I never speak to women in such a derogatory manner but on this occasion I was compelled.

Oh by the way, I play football in the Liverpool premier league and I have an awesome physique/body/definition which does get commented on quite a lot. Just thought I'd say.

Comment

• I got called gorgeous once - it was a long while ago and I still ignore the fact she was absolutely blind drunk and could not stand upright unaided on her own at the time.

Comment

• It's very embarrassing when women comment about my physique, "hey fatty out the way your blocking our view of that young lad behind you", just no need for it.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• This is supposed to be a snooker forum not a agony aunt site for certain members who are just here to chat **** and build up there
                post count

Comment

• I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me, I was merely meaning that as I was younger than him and I'm not a fat ugly b***h. That's why he may of forgiven me! You cannot tell from a couple of posts on here that I'm exactly like your cousin! Firstly I have lots of friends, I am doing my nursing training so I'm constantly in contact with people, I also work in the hospital when I'm not at Uni etc. read back and at what point did I admit cheating?? No he cheated! And as for him saying he wanted to s**g my pal was disgusting as well so yeah I got angry and done that to his cues, it was wrong, but I acted first and thought later! Not that it's actually any of your business, but seeing as you've stuck your opinions of me on a snooker forum then I'll shall defend my self and write back and as for insulting other members, I gave back as good as I got, half of them telling him to stab me, divorce me, etc etc anyway this is getting petty and boring now, enjoy playing with your balls!

Comment

• Jesus this site as gone down hill fast this thread needs deleting along with the other receipt thread its supposed to be a snooker forum not a internet chat site full of blaggers and bull sh6t

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                      This is supposed to be a snooker forum not a agony aunt site for certain members who are just here to chat **** and build up there
                      post count

How else we gonna get to that 10 000? Next thread "immigrants we dont have enough" im starting should help me. Esp being in kent ooooohhh got some stories........

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10 View Post
                        I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me, I was merely meaning that as I was younger than him and I'm not a fat ugly b***h. That's why he may of forgiven me! You cannot tell from a couple of posts on here that I'm exactly like your cousin! Firstly I have lots of friends, I am doing my nursing training so I'm constantly in contact with people, I also work in the hospital when I'm not at Uni etc. read back and at what point did I admit cheating?? No he cheated! And as for him saying he wanted to s**g my pal was disgusting as well so yeah I got angry and done that to his cues, it was wrong, but I acted first and thought later! Not that it's actually any of your business, but seeing as you've stuck your opinions of me on a snooker forum then I'll shall defend my self and write back and as for insulting other members, I gave back as good as I got, half of them telling him to stab me, divorce me, etc etc anyway this is getting petty and boring now, enjoy playing with your balls!
                        Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16731[/ATTACH]

Here's me the vain fat ugly b***h
                          Fair enough
                          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                            This is supposed to be a snooker forum not a agony aunt site for certain members who are just here to chat **** and build up there
                            post count
                            Leave it a bit i'm nearly on the Blue
                            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How do I delete myself off this forum?

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10 View Post
                                How do I delete myself off this forum?
                                Dont we're enjoying it. Stay around a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X