• Originally Posted by snookered10
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16731[/ATTACH]

Here's me the vain fat ugly b***h
    How you doing. (joey style ;-))

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      How you doing. (joey style ;-))
      see we like her now
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• What's the odds on the photo being a randomer from FB?

Place your bets fellas.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
          What's the odds on the photo being a randomer from FB?

Place your bets fellas.
          Yeah need at least another 50pics to prove its reaaly her................:stupid::stupid:

Comment

• Forget what I said earlier this is the best thresd since I joined. No but seriously get yourself off the site you've nothing to prove to anyone on here

Comment

I think you'll find it's me [ATTACH=CONFIG]16732[/ATTACH] this is from my FB my names Pamela and my son is called Kallan!! Not that sad to use anyone else's pic!!!
              Lol, you got the whole forum on your facebook page now! How many friend requests will you get???? Just gotta check my insurance first...........

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16731[/ATTACH]

Here's me the vain fat ugly b***h
                Stevie can't spell and it seems should've gone to Specsavers too

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                  Forget what I said earlier this is the best thresd since I joined. No but seriously get yourself off the site you've nothing to prove to anyone on here
                  Exactly. Don't know why she cares what we think.

Comment

• Jeeze even I think this has all gone too far now.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• with respect for stevie think the bird needs to be ignored

Comment

• Wow been following this and my phone does not update fast enough. What i have notice is it is not just all about snooker. But the debates that go on and on are really enormus... must say. You must have really a lot of time. Now i understand why many read a lot and dont write. Due the answer has been writen 100+ times. But i like and love it.

Comment

What's that suppose to mean? Y u all so rude?
                          I'm not rude. Can I be your friend on facebook? I havnt got many friends
                          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• The 'bird' won't need to be ignored if someone tells me how to delete myself from this forum please

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10 View Post
                              The 'bird' won't need to be ignored if someone tells me how to delete myself from this forum please
                              Think only a mod can do once on here, look up ferret sweetheart, he can help.

Comment

• Thanks I'll see if I can get him to take me off

Comment

Working...
                                X