X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    And that

I'm still in shock that stevies old woman has made an appearance
    Now now, when the fire is on let's not call people "Old Woman", "his Wife" would be more respectful. I had the same Problem a few Weeks ago, where ever i was the screen of the Phone was on. But then i put me phone down got my 2 boys (2 and 4) and she never Complained again (Doing it more often now, They like to be alone at some points)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
      Now now, when the fire is on let's not call people "Old Woman", "his Wife" would be more respectful. I had the same Problem a few Weeks ago, where ever i was the screen of the Phone was on. But then i put me phone down got my 2 boys (2 and 4) and she never Complained again (Doing it more often now, They like to be alone at some points)
      wife's over here are often called old woman,not because they are old it's just a saying old mate, a bit like woman in pattaya are addressed as chicks with dic*ks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10
        Because technically crashing a car isn't a 'wrong'
        claiming £100 for personal things wouldn't be possible as the receipts are long gone, so I'm my eyes I don't see nothing wrong claiming for a cue which you can get £100 back, which would be used on the other things that were damaged or ruined! A parrot kit, 2 brand new tyres the day before.....must be a great view up there on your righteous pedastool........
        You don't see anything wrong with fraud? Not surprising as you obviously saw nothing wrong with criminal damage either.
        What a wonderful world we live in eh?
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          wife's over here are often called old woman,not because they are old it's just a saying old mate, a bit like woman in pattaya are addressed as chicks with dic*ks.
          LMAO, So you have been in Pattaya Before!?! You need to have a good eye with some of the good looking Ladies here, as you could be shocked that they are bigger then yours. Hahaha.
          Yea totally forgot the English saying "Old Woman" (Try to say that to a Thai, they will slap you right away). Have not been talking the English slang lately.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
            LMAO, So you have been in Pattaya Before!?! You need to have a good eye with some of the good looking Ladies here, as you could be shocked that they are bigger then yours. Hahaha.
            Yea totally forgot the English saying "Old Woman" (Try to say that to a Thai, they will slap you right away). Have not been talking the English slang lately.
            Yep spent many hours down walking street.

Comment

• There's always three side's to a story.....yours, their's and the truth

Comment

Criminal damage my back side!!! I payed for a few of them so if I choose to get rid by burning then that's up to me! No go an take your PC posts elsewhere!! Your actually boring me!!!! Going on about fraud it's £100 FFS which when the premium was taking out extra was paid to have this privilege so technically it's money that we had already paid! Now p**s off!!! I'd rather watch paint dry that listen to your pathetic patter!!
                exactly it's only a ton which makes it even worse,as you'll be jeopardising your selfs to the point where getting any kind of insurance in the future will be a struggle as you will be be flagged up on the computer Everytime as fraudsters

Comment

• And sleep Zzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookered10 View Post
                    And sleep Zzzzzzz
                    i think we will all know you're asleep and need to wake up

Comment

• Absolutely a fantastic come back....brill patter ya pleb!!!! NOT

Comment

• Loving the insults.....not !

What you need to understand is we all have different opinions , because some people don't agree with you ....that's their opinion . No need for insults though .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• No need for him to continually keep going on about the same thing over and over!! Gets a tad boring, his opinions been put across as has mine! So leave it at that!

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right!! Him ruining my things won't bring his cues back, and like you say you don't know the reasons behind it all..I'm not jealous of him going snooker one bit! Just bugs me when his phone is glued to his hand on this forum and it's like me an my son don't exist. If only you all knew the full story before I got told I'd get my teeth kicked in, I'd be 6ft under,you'd divorce me etc etc
                            I hope you are Stevie can work things out.

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right!! Him ruining my things won't bring his cues back, and like you say you don't know the reasons behind it all..I'm not jealous of him going snooker one bit! Just bugs me when his phone is glued to his hand on this forum and it's like me an my son don't exist. If only you all knew the full story before I got told I'd get my teeth kicked in, I'd be 6ft under,you'd divorce me etc etc
                              I have to say I didn't like any of these revenge posts, wether it's what Terry said to do, or especially the ones talking about violence, I am from the generation where even talking like that about a women is totally unacceptable, I don't like it, and my dad even at his age would fit my arse if he heard me talking about hitting a woman, I know most of them aren't meant but for me it still makes uneasy reading.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• He's just angry, and better coming on here and moaning than doing something daft, we all say things we wouldn't want our other halves to see or hear, and the old saying ,what the eyes don't see the heart can't grieve over, probably applies here, you weren't meant to see him moaning lol, so take it like it was meant just letting off steam.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X