Burnt my cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
    the way he was feeling last time he was on here i think he may have taken up pool, they don't have a snooker table in g wing!
    lol............................................... ............

Comment

He is fine. I'm gonna sort him out with a wee cue.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
        The way he was feeling last time he was on here I think he may have taken up Pool, they don't have a snooker table in G wing!
        They have a snooker table in Durham jail !!! could ask for a transfer

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          They have a snooker table in Durham jail !!! could ask for a transfer
          Good to know
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Hi guys af not jumped off a cliff or stuk the bich under my floore boards just gutted a was cutting down my cues cause a found my TW cue was working well for me but now there gone no point splitting up over a piece or wood no matter how dear it was life is to short so am dying for a game but no cue and thanks for all your thoughts and kind words and offers of a cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
              Hi guys af not jumped off a cliff or stuk the bich under my floore boards just gutted a was cutting down my cues cause a found my TW cue was working well for me but now there gone no point splitting up over a piece or wood no matter how dear it was life is to short so am dying for a game but no cue and thanks for all your thoughts and kind words and offers of a cue
              For what it's worth mate, the next time she says "if a don't reply she would snap my cues"

don't reply with " haha said me to her on the phone do what you want"

just fob her off with the ( empty ) promise of doing better in future.

Good to hear from you. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                For what it's worth mate, the next time she says "if a don't reply she would snap my cues"

don't reply with " haha said me to her on the phone do what you want"

just fob her off with the ( empty ) promise of doing better in future.

Good to hear from you. :snooker:
                Thanks john good to be back and my spelling is just the same haha .

Comment

LOL, it's Bill, not John. The clue's in the username. . .

:biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

Comment

Bill . John they sound the same

Comment

I'm glad that your not splitting up over a piece of wood.

Get yourself a cheap decent playing cue (and leave it at the club).

Comment

Bill . John they sound the same
                        Very true Seve.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                          I'm glad that your not splitting up over a piece of wood.

Get yourself a cheap decent playing cue (and leave it at the club).
                          Hi mate a don't think ad like a cheap cue but a do have a locker in my club a could leave my next one but am a believer in what's going to happen will happen

Comment

Hi mate a don't think ad like a cheap cue but a do have a locker in my club a could leave my next one but am a believer in what's going to happen will happen
                            Okay mate. Good luck mate

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                              Okay mate. Good luck mate
                              Thanks mate you still over at Hamden park ?

Comment

Thanks mate you still over at Hamden park ?
                                Yes mate. Finish there tomorrow and then I'm at the Hockey park for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X