Cannon Cues from the 1980s and 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ramon View Post
    off the topic kid !! Start a new thread !! If u wanna buy something ,, just look at the classified section ! Or start a new thread . No spam !! ( is the 2e time u re doing this ).
    Unles your moral compass is kind of fuked up and you do'nt understand what u be told!! That would be another story than !! Good luk with ur powerglide cue !!
    totally out of order mate, chill out

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      totally out of order mate, chill out
      I see you'r walking with ur head between your thighs again !! Hopefully you have still quiet a bit of ur common sense !! to be honest,,, I doubt that!!

Comment

wow i need a large one

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          I see you'r walking with ur head between your thighs again !! Hopefully you have still quiet a bit of ur common sense !! to be honest,,, I doubt that!!
          You are very obnoxious
          And i have seen your emails you sent to Stu Green, you are a nasty piece of work
          Last edited by jrc750; 27 February 2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

You are very obnoxious
            And i have seen your emails you sent to Stu Green, you are a nasty piece of work
            that is something between me and Stu, kid. get some sleep !!!
            btw,, thanx for the compliement

Comment

jrc who is that guy on the motor bike i use to ride a bike but i ended in bits lol

Comment

i ment to say i ended up in bits lol i had my large one

Comment

that is something between me and Stu, kid. get some sleep !!!
                  btw,, thanx for the compliement
                  Shame Stu is too much of a nice guy, if you spoke to me like that i would have the Police around your house, you are DiSGUSTING
                  Last edited by jrc750; 27 February 2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
                    jrc who is that guy on the motor bike i use to ride a bike but i ended in bits lol
                    That's me mate
                    Nah not sure really, just one i found by accident looking for a bike themed moving avatar

Comment

Shame Stu is too much of a nice guy, if you spoke to me like that i would have the Police around your house, you are DiSGUSTING
                      Again:that is something between me and Stu !! If I have something to say to Stu, I'll say it in his face not behind his back!! That kind of Act makes a big difference between real men and Kids!!!! ! you should learn something of that. for your own sake ,not mine !!
                      btw,,, Every story has two sides. get som sleep,,, looks like u need it. Goodnight !!

Comment

Again:that is something between me and Stu !! If I have something to say to Stu, I'll say it in his face not behind his back!! That kind of Act makes a big difference between real men and Kids!!!! ! you should learn something of that. for your own sake ,not mine !!
                        btw,,, Every story has two sides. get som sleep,,, looks like u need it. Goodnight !!
                        No excuse mate, you are really really a horrible kid

Comment

Sorry fellas didn't mean to interrupt the thread just thought it was sort of related as one was shown in one of the pictured. Apologies didn't mean to annoy anyone, didn't think it would lead to a big problem either :/ .

Aaron

Comment

Originally Posted by Brooksy147 View Post
                            Sorry fellas didn't mean to interrupt the thread just thought it was sort of related as one was shown in one of the pictured. Apologies didn't mean to annoy anyone, didn't think it would lead to a big problem either :/ .

Aaron
                            No problem for most people Aaron, i thought it was ok
                            Just that Ramon who has a problem, i'm sure he is on drugs, and doesn't know how to interact with people in a sensible way

Comment

I logged in after I finished work just to see any new info and such, first thing I see was that reply from him, definitely wasn't what I was expecting to read to say the least, didn't see that coming haha.

Aaron

Comment

No problem for most people Aaron, i thought it was ok
                                Just that Ramon who has a problem, i'm sure he is on drugs, and doesn't know how to interact with people in a sensible way
                                . It's not about what you'r thinking or not, kid. This forum has rules and that applies to everyone. You may not buy or sell via PM. There is a section classifieds!! u know that damn well !! If someday these rules gonna change, then we'll hear that from Ferret!! ( NOT YOU ). Anyway,, going to catch up some sleep ( looks like i need it too ). NO worris ,,, everything gonna be fine !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X