maxiums-omin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxiums-omin

anyone bought direct from maximus or omin as I'm having a night mere trying to get any reply of them and how was the service and cue etc

i do'nt think u can buy direct from maximus if u re in UK. u have to contact greenbaize .

Comment

btw, as far as i know , not only uk but also other European countries. if u send a mail to maximus you will be referred to greenbaize or craftsman.

Comment

what about omin

Comment

maxiums-omin

Theres also a member on here selling genuine omins mate. Think username is 'Bitter' ?? That would be your best bet i think?

Comment

already got one of him but he has stopped dealing with omin pal

Comment

I've bought a couple of Omin custom made cues directly from them in recent years and I'm very happy with the prices and the quality. But I have had to visit the factory when I have been on vacation in Thailand, they do not respond to emails. That may be because of language difficulties because I had to rely on a local friend to interpret for me for both of my visits. Service after I ordered the cue was very good.

Comment

sods law have to wangle a family holiday to Thailand some how as really want a omin cue

Comment

Having bought both I rate maximus much higher.

Comment

begrudge paying prices there charging in UK when the cue in Thailand is half the price
                    which omin did u have

Comment

Originally Posted by grovsey View Post
                      begrudge paying prices there charging in UK when the cue in Thailand is half the price
                      which omin did u have
                      Don't forget postage and customs charges to add on
                      What model O'Min you looking for ?

Comment

one piece hunter

Comment

Originally Posted by grovsey View Post
                          one piece hunter
                          A lad i know has one, paid over £500 for it and that was collecting it from Thailand, very expensive model

Comment

wow never thought it was so much from there better get saving lol

Comment

http://m.ebay.nl/itm/221491322535?_mwBanner=1

This one is not Hunter 1 . Otherws would be even more expensive ( up to 900 mark ).

Comment

Working...
                              X