Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by MrPearwood View Post
    Yeah sure, that's why he used to come
    to Telford in a Tranny and buy shafts all turned by lathe.
    Take your jealousy elsewhere, otherwise I shall be posting this on to JP himself if you want to go down that road making libellous accusations!

Comment

Jealousy ! You must be kiddiin me pal. Please please pass it on to Parris. Doubt he will deny it as it's a fact.

Comment

Clarkson for years on top gear slagged off the terrible build quality of American cars yet all the yanks did was send more round to the bbc for top gear to review as they know like Parris there is no such thing ss bad publicity only publicity. So cueman when you pass it on to the crafty cockney tell him if he wants to send me one not to bother i already have a curtain shutter and i dont have a wood burning stove.

Comment

Are you mad at him cos he's made more money than you selling cue's is that the problem here?

I dunno why anyone would care this much about it to be honest. It's obvious you have some kind of financial or emotional connection to the business of John Parris cues and it's success as a grown man I just wouldn't give this much a **** if his cues were good or bad you just wouldnt buy one and get on with it. You seem like a one man band hell bent on tarnishing a guys reputation that has been built up by admittedly more powerful mediums than you but I'm afraid that's the way of the world. He's John Parris and your just some guy on an internet forum slagging him.

Wolves don't waste their time on the opinions of sheep so your in a bit of losing situation here and probably came to the wrong place to moan about him cos theres a few of us who have parris cues and like them yeah he's not god maybe he has made some average cue's at points I dunno I've not seen them all but whatever you say is just going to come across like your trying to put him down for your own gains and instead you should be focusing on making your cue making or selling business more successful not trying to bring your competitor down.

Comment

Yeah sure, that's why he used to come
            to Telford in a Tranny and buy shafts all turned by lathe.
            What returning member would you be?

Comment

Okay i see where your coming from Derek but it has naff all to do with business or jealousy. I slag off his cues for one reason only and that is because his lads make merely average at best cues yet because of the backhanders he has given pros and the endorsement adverts on the bbc there are thousands of people out there that believe a Parris ultimate is the dogs goolies and even kids are saving up their pocket money in the hope they can one day one day afford one.
              If this thread makes just one person think twice about buying one then its worthwhile upsetting the muppet fanboys on here.

And to those that know me on here that buy his ultimates merely to sell on, i'm sorry if it damages the quick proffit you have waited 5 years for but you know full well you ought to be flogging then on in the groups on facebook where the new bread of wealthy chinese que up for them.
              Many Brits have wised up to the Crafty cockney, sadly it seems he still has a load of fanboys on TSF thst would not recognise a decent cue in s million yesrs.

Comment

Okay i see where your coming from Derek but it has naff all to do with business or jealousy. I slag off his cues for one reason only and that is because his lads make merely average at best cues yet because of the backhanders he has given pros and the endorsement adverts on the bbc there are thousands of people out there that believe a Parris ultimate is the dogs goolies and even kids are saving up their pocket money in the hope they can one day one day afford one.
                If this thread makes just one person think twice about buying one then its worthwhile upsetting the muppet fanboys on here.

And to those that know me on here that buy his ultimates merely to sell on, i'm sorry if it damages the quick proffit you have waited 5 years for but you know full well you ought to be flogging then on in the groups on facebook where the new bread of wealthy chinese que up for them.
                Many Brits have wised up to the Crafty cockney, sadly it seems he still has a load of fanboys on TSF thst would not recognise a decent cue in s million yesrs.
                You only have 17 posts. Why would anyone on here know you...?

Comment

Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
                  You only have 17 posts. Why would anyone on here know you...?
                  Its a former member back under a different name.

Comment

Says you. All i have said is there's a few on here who know me and you need an iq above 7 to suss out who i am.

Comment

Says you. All i have said is there's a few on here who know me and you need an iq above 7 to suss out who i am.
                      That's me out.

Comment

Rumpelstiltskin.

Comment

So not only are you an idiot and slanderous, but also a hypocrite because earlier you said you wasn't jealous. Yet that post highlighted proves you are jealous, you are deliberately now trying to damage his reputation and that of agents or people who look to buy and sell cues as a business which is perfectly legal. You are simply jealous that people are making money based on a decision to buy cues knowing of the wait, it happens with everything in life, supply and demand.

As I said earlier, take your pathetic excuse for a life elsewhere, if you've nothing positive to add to the site you are not welcome here. I'm flagging this up for the mods now as I will notify Parris if you continue this agenda you so blatantly have admitted.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            So not only are you an idiot and slanderous, but also a hypocrite because earlier you said you wasn't jealous. Yet that post highlighted proves you are jealous, you are deliberately now trying to damage his reputation and that of agents or people who look to buy and sell cues as a business which is perfectly legal. You are simply jealous that people are making money based on a decision to buy cues knowing of the wait, it happens with everything in life, supply and demand.

As I said earlier, take your pathetic excuse for a life elsewhere, if you've nothing positive to add to the site you are not welcome here. I'm flagging this up for the mods now as I will notify Parris if you continue this agenda you so blatantly have admitted.
                            Yeah well said mate I don't see the point in slagging a mans work in any case, if you don't like parris cues don't buy them.
                            By giving him the bad press your only enhancing his reputation aswell cos the fact is your talking about him, I'm pretty sure he doesnt talk about you and as they say any press is good press you only provide more exposure for parris cues by saying they are **** people will wonder why the focus on them and assume maybe it's cos they are the best I'll buy one to find out etc so you'll lose this line either way.

Comment

What a pair of idiots. Cant even read English.

Comment

What a pair of idiots. Cant even read English.
                                Hello MrP. Who makes the best cues?
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X