No announcement yet.

Black Arrow Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well obviously not. As a original The Black Arrow Cue by Blackpool Billiard works with the old name badge that has imprinted on it Liverpool Road can be worth in the region of £1500 to £3000 depending on the condition of course. And the newer badged models in good condition with the white badges can fetch anything between £500 to £1300 depending on the condition. This info is from someone who is a reputable cue collector. So in this case I think you maybe miss informed. Thanks for your input tho... Much appreciated. Lol

Comment

But I guess he knew that already lol

Comment

Ok I'm willing to be schooled
        Who says they are worth this much money? And more importantly where is the proof they actually sell for this money ?
        Unless you can show some proof then I'm afraid it's just words. I have never ever heard about these cues reaching high prices, so show me some proof please

Comment

Ask any serious collector on the Internet like I've had too. They will tell you. I forgive you tho. In future though just chill out a little. Dont be calling people liars especially when you don't know them.

Comment

My original question was about the company who made them and why they are so rare and expensive. I didn't get any info on that from you JRC, you simply went off on one

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
              Ask any serious collector on the Internet like I've had too. They will tell you. I forgive you tho. In future though just chill out a little. Dont be calling people liars especially when you don't know them.
              I think if ADR147 is willing to sell you one of these for £400 that's going to be the market value as he's a well known dealer in cues. If you think otherwise you should snap his hand off and easy £600 to be made.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's either the black arrow or the hunt and obyrne cue that currently sits at £1490 that I'm interested in.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's either the black arrow or the hunt and obyrne cue that currently sits at £1490 that I'm interested in.
                  The Hunt cue is being sold by a forum member. Think it had a mention in the eBay thread.

Comment

One of these has been listed a few times in ebay with no bids. £500, £475 now £450. Tbh, a cue's value is what someone is willing to pay for it. They do look like interesting cues though.

Comment

Firstly you did come across a bit ( not very helpful) secondly I'm only saying what I was told from a guy I've known all my life that I know to be honest. So before you assume folk are lying or are dishonest I suggest you get your facts right first my old China. People come on here for advice and not to be trolled by jokers like yourself. You probably know nothing about cues anyways.
                      Hahahahaha!!

ADR is one the most trustworthy sellers of Cues online that are 2nd hand and brand new than 99.9% of people out there.

Your comment just reaks of smugness and attitude.
                      If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Mate read the posts properly. I wasn't meaning ADRIAN. not another muppet aswel.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                          Hahahahaha!!

ADR is one the most trustworthy sellers of Cues online that are 2nd hand and brand new than 99.9% of people out there.

Your comment just reaks of smugness and attitude.
                          Read posts properly next time.. Now that's being smug

Comment

Adrian.........:-)

Don't know where all the attitude has come from? You've asked questions they've been answered, TBH it's you that's gone off on one, you've been offered one for £400 like people have said buy it and you can jog on and sell it for over grand..........

Comment

Lol. If you think they're worth a grand or three why are you annoyed when you get offered one for £400? The only people who should be annoyed about that are the people looking to sell for the higher price..........hmmmm

Comment

I've re read my comments and stand by them, I didn't go off on one as you say, just putting you right with regard to prices. If they are indeed worth much more how come no bids yet ?
                                I can only assume it's you or your friends selling them and you trying to con people into bidding !

Comment

Working...
                                X