X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot.

My English is so poor.

I bought this snakewood from US.

Then I asked LP's cuemaker to make it, who is cuemaker of Stephen Hendry's new Acuerate cue.

The cue is totally round butt with no bedge.

Because I don't like the tele-extensions with blue plastic collar, so I asked LP to make a metal collar with slim size. They could also make many type of SD join thread, such as JP H&O Stanford etc.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
      I use it to fix the tip, which could hold the chalk easier.
      Oic... a tip pik... I use a fanciful kind called "bow tie". Useful tool to have if you have a laminated tip on as it can get quite hard and don't hold the chalk as well.
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
        Oic... a tip pik... I use a fanciful kind called "bow tie". Useful tool to have if you have a laminated tip on as it can get quite hard and don't hold the chalk as well.
        from me i hope!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          from me i hope!
          Yup... nifty little gadget.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Thanks a lot.

My English is so poor.

I bought this snakewood from US. Then I asked LP's cuemaker to make it, who is cuemaker of Stephen Hendry's new Acuerate cue.

The cue is totally round butt with no bedge.

Because I don't like the tele-extensions with blue plastic collar, so I asked LP to make a metal collar with slim size. They could also make many type of SD join thread, such as JP H&O Stanford etc.

Comment

• Some other pics

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                i know the old ash is better than mine but if jrc can show off so can i lol these are my 2 latestjust thought put badges in to show off a bit more lol
                Love your own style and your new badge, too. Long fingers are cool.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Long fingers are cool
                  said the bishop to the actress...
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• hay just thought id post pics of my new jpu the splicing isnt quiet wat a ordered but its still a great cue

57.5in 9mm tip 17.7oz 29.5mm butt

Comment

• makes me a bit sick seeing these snakewood cues as it reminds me of the craftsman snakewood cue I sold a few years back for what seems like peanuts now! That JP is very nice jay_j, what is wrong with the splicing, looks spot on to me, lovely grain pattern?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        makes me a bit sick seeing these snakewood cues as it reminds me of the craftsman snakewood cue I sold a few years back for what seems like peanuts now! That JP is very nice jay_j, what is wrong with the splicing, looks spot on to me, lovely grain pattern?
                        it was ment to have another set of maple veneers with a set of thick kingwood veneers between the 2 sets if maple

Comment

• Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
                          it was ment to have another set of maple veneers with a set of thick kingwood veneers between the 2 sets if maple
                          lmao! not quite what you ordered? i guess 'ultimate' stands for ultimate f*ck up...

why don't you just send it back and get a replacement?
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                            lmao! not quite what you ordered? i guess 'ultimate' stands for ultimate f*ck up...

why don't you just send it back and get a replacement?
                            Lol maybe the year waiting may put him off, altho as a screw up i bet he/they could knock one out in a week

Comment

You picked the cue up in person from John's shop? What did he say when you told him it was missing a few splices?
                              Nice snakewood there regardless.:-)
                              I like this design the way it is now though.
                              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 7 September 2011, 04:12 AM.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

hay just thought id post pics of my new jpu the splicing isnt quiet wat a ordered but its still a great cue

57.5in 9mm tip 17.7oz 29.5mm butt
                                If I paid for an ultimate and received splicings that inaccurate I would send it back. No way does that represent and ultimate cue

Comment

Working...
                                X