X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest cue(s)
    http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• This cue will be on ebay in the next week or so.
      Maple shaft, cocobolo, maple, tulip triple spliced butt.

http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

• That last cue is an absolute beauty, lovely combination of woods there Jason!

Comment

• just got my new Mastercraft cue and it feel great for me to play it. =)

the quality of the photo is not that good. =)

Comment

• sorry for the error. here the link.

cheers.

http://flic.kr/p/btNJ8m
            http://flic.kr/p/btNJ8h

Comment

• Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
              Latest cue(s)
              Really like 26, but they all look great.

Comment

• Hi! I saw the pic of the cue which says was used by Stephen Hendry and the tip size was 8.7.
                My question is what is the tip size that top most player uses today? Why the Mike Wooldridge cues by default have 9.5mm. I am used to play with 8.5mm or 9mm, so should I stick to that size or go greater? What is the advantage over smaller tip sizes to greater one?

Comment

• very nice shaft , hope it play as well. jarstin

Comment

• Jarstin loverly shaft on that Cue m8 hope you get on with it.

Gaz.

Comment

• thanks! the cue maker is good! =)

Comment

• Yea very nice shaft on that one Jarstin
                        "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• 59" - 19.5 Oz 30mm Butt and a small 9.5 mm tip ??? How tall and strong are you??? Instead of paying out huge sums for a new cue why not ask some of your mates to let you have a hit with their cues to find a proper length weight balance for you before you have something made? Sometimes it's just changing the tip to one that suits your style of game that is required?? I always suggest that if you have money to spare spend it on professional tuition before you embark on buying a new cue. We have a similar person in our league, normally a 50 break player, money is not really an issue with him and he is one of John Parris best customers, he is on his 5th Ultimate, the last one with Johns Ultimate cue case, he also insisted on 59" - 30 mm and 9.5 mm tip, do you know what he plays with in his league matches ?? One of the cheap $10.00 Dufferin Club Cues he picks out of the rack, his comments are that he cant feel the Ultimate Cue, the Dufferin Club Cues are standard length 57.5" and have a 10 mm tip, IMO he should be using a cue 57" in length and not 59" and have at least a 10mm tip on it. In snooker you want to be as compact as you can, every cue comes with short butt and tele extension, there is no point to have along cue if you have to grip it short for most of the time. If your cue action is not as straight as it might be ( a pro can help you sort this ) or you may have developed a side waggle a longer cue will exacerbate your problem.

Comment

• Been on the hunt for a Willie Smith cue for a while now as that is where i play in Darlington, at the club he used to own. Now anybody i approach trying to buy a cue please say no ! Should be selling not buying
                            Tony Ions replica, Rosewood butt 57 1/2" 9.8 17.5 oz 30.5 butt, balances at 18"

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Been on the hunt for a Willie Smith cue for a while now as that is where i play in Darlington, at the club he used to own. Now anybody i approach trying to buy a cue please say no ! Should be selling not buying
                              Tony Ions replica, Rosewood butt 57 1/2" 9.8 17.5 oz 30.5 butt, balances at 18"

Trouble is the prices for Ions replicas are awful compared to Glovers.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Top 2 are Ion's, bottom 2 are Glover's, maybe they will balance each other out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X