X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice tip on there morph

Comment

• The Kamui tips are great although I think that is taking more getting used to than the cue.
      Have been playing with Elks for as long as I can remember and they are quite different.

Cheers

Matt

Comment

• Originally Posted by m0rph View Post
        The Kamui tips are great although I think that is taking more getting used to than the cue.
        Have been playing with Elks for as long as I can remember and they are quite different.

Cheers

Matt
        your not kidding about taking some time to get used to. had mine on for a few weeks now and some times i think great tip other times i want to bite the thing right off im so frustrated.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]5264[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] this is last cue i made a 1piece with ebony and padouk splices 59 in 19 ounce 18 inch balance point 9.8 tip ash shaft in case you cant see it
          Well Done!

Comment

• Just got the cue yesterday
            http://s971.photobucket.com/albums/ae200/cazmac1/

Comment

• tw

snakewood on ebony plain and smashing like i said earlier butts are for show

Comment

• Very classy..... nice choice of splice to go with the ebony.

Wicked looking cue!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• My new trevor white cue

this is my new cue
                  58" long
                  9.2 tip
                  19 ounce
                  14 arrows all the way through
                  7" mini butt
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by jonny1; 1 January 2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• It's a very nice TW. Is that Thuya burl ?

Comment

• Very nice cue for a brand new year.

Cheers

Comment

• Jonny,
                        Stunning cue. You can't go wrong with Trevor.
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• This thread made me wonder what's the best way to photograph a cue? I've never been able to get much detail or a pictures I was really happy with, no matter that angle, or how good the camera was.

I decided to have a play about using the photoshop paneramic shots, and came up with this (huge file warning!). Bit distorted at both ends but much better grain shots than I've been able to shoot before.

On topic moment.. a pic of one of my latest cues:
                          http://www.oldcues.co.uk/assets/pane...ture_badge.jpg

Just wondered if anyone had any other ways or tips in general? I'm a complete photo novice but I've borrowed a mates SRL so I'll your tips a bash!

**Ooops the file was too big and took down my site doh! Fixed.**
                          Last edited by perpetualboredom; 1 January 2011, 10:34 PM.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Old cue collector --
                          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                            This thread made me wonder what's the best way to photograph a cue? I've never been able to get much detail or a pictures I was really happy with, no matter that angle, or how good the camera was.

I decided to have a play about using the photoshop paneramic shots, and came up with this (huge file warning!). Bit distorted at both ends but much better grain shots than I've been able to shoot before.

On topic moment.. a pic of one of my latest cues:
                            http://www.oldcues.co.uk/assets/pane...ture_badge.jpg

Just wondered if anyone had any other ways or tips in general? I'm a complete photo novice but I've borrowed a mates SRL so I'll your tips a bash!

**Ooops the file was too big and took down my site doh! Fixed.**
                            Nice, nice find. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed to scroll along and find that was machined. Whats the age on that one you reckon?

Comment

• It's signed and dated by Melbourne Inman 1933, so sometime before then. I bought a handspliced cue the following week, but its still in the christmas post!
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                                It's signed and dated by Melbourne Inman 1933, so sometime before then. I bought a handspliced cue the following week, but its still in the christmas post!
                                Is the signature on the other side?

Comment

Working...
                                X