X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks a Loverly Cue.

Comment

• These will be turned into cues so just want to give everyone a peek.
      Thank you.:-)

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 2 April 2012, 09:54 PM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• you big tease you!
        is that birdseye maple - looks lovely!
        now if you would make me a cue with that!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          These will be turned into cues so just want to give everyone a peek.

love that burrwood mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            These will be turned into cues so just want to give everyone a peek.

this is what you can do selling top class cues you buy this lot,all i get is 1 piece of wood

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              this is what you can do selling top class cues you buy this lot,all i get is 1 piece of wood
              ah, Jim; it is not the size of your "wood" but what you do with it
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Is that quilted maple, Jim? Very nice.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• it is airin, anychance of pm were you got that lot from i got most of my stuff from america

Comment

• All lovely chunks of wood there, I'll await pictures of finished cues when you've used it up :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• here's some pictures of my cue that i had made by mastercraft,i am really happy with it and love how it plays,sorry if the pics aren't very good quality

Comment

• Nice looking cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by emerald gem View Post
                          here's some pictures of my cue that i had made by mastercraft,i am really happy with it and love how it plays,sorry if the pics aren't very good quality

Very nice cue looks like a quality shaft!!

One thing though, as far as I remember Mastercraft's Emerald Gem comes with Thuya Burr but your cue seems to have a different wood for the exotic splices... Bocote? Anyways it sure looks good!!

Comment

• I had one 15 years back , it is awful nice stiff ash , very nice even arrow ash, buy at Pound 120!

Comment

• it should be thuya burr,but to be fair they could of made it from matchsticks and bog wood for all i care the quality is second to none,i love the feel and for £220 with a mini butt as well i dont think any other cue maker could match it,thanks to dave and chris and i hope all is ok with your family dave

Comment

• Absolutely perfect design for all 4 cues , very good combination of the exotic wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X