Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up the best way of adding photos to this thread? Don't really want a photobucket account, do I just need to downsize them first? Just asking as I've heard a few people have issues when trying to do so. Ta
    :snooker:

Comment

• its the easyist way of doing it dont cost owt

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        its the easyist way of doing it dont cost owt
        Does it need to be photobucket? I have accounts with other ones like flickr and really can't be hooped with yet another one....

Comment

• if its like photobucket and you have set size put curser on pic and you get option flash up click copy and paste on the post

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            if its like photobucket and you have set size put curser on pic and you get option flash up click copy and paste on the post
            Ok, Cheers mate.

Comment

• Latest creation, cue no. 6. Ash, Ebony and Padauk. Managed to get this one spot on. The splices, balance, weight, everything.
              Very solid hit and a really nice cue to play with.
              Attached Files
              "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                Latest creation, cue no. 6. Ash, Ebony and Padauk. Managed to get this one spot on. The splices, balance, weight, everything.
                Very Nice Cue, how long did it take to create, looks professional to me.
                Cheers,
                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• That looks like a very solid cue . Very nice chevrons . Nice work mate .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Yea the shaft is amazing. Not only the looks but the way it plays. Im working on a shaft for the next cue and it looks like a rollercoaster compared to this, with chevrons running everywhere.. May have to ditch that one.
                    I havent counted the hours how long does it take to make a cue from start to finish, but i would guess about 15-20
                    "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

• Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                      Latest creation, cue no. 6. Ash, Ebony and Padauk. Managed to get this one spot on. The splices, balance, weight, everything.
                      Looks lovely mate.

Comment

• Very nice cue, one of the nicest shafts I've seen in a long time! :snooker:
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Well done Dragon.. that's a great looking cue!!!

Comment

• Hi all, just a few pics of my new Olive shark.
                            It's Mikes recommended specs.
                            Haven't played with it yet but the shaft is unbelievably silky smooth!
                            031.jpg028.jpg030.jpg029.jpg

PS excuse the state of the carpet!!
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Cracking looking cue fella, Would love to see it in hand, Good to see something differant:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                                Cracking looking cue fella, Would love to see it in hand, Good to see something differant:snooker:
                                Thanks, it is different.
                                Olive is one of my favorite woods. Iv'e made a few bowls and things out of it but nothing as stunning as this!
                                Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Working...
                                X