Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice cue and towels which i did not get!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DG GIBERT View Post
      Nice cue and towels which i did not get!
      huh? do i owe you a cue and towels?
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
        Had this waiting for me in the office today... thought i'd share a couple of pictures although their low quality. I'll write a more detailed post in the next couple of days... all I can say for now is that it's a real stunner and I'm over the moon about how it plays )

57.5", 17.5oz, 9.5mm, 30mm

Definitely a masterpiece! though, that's what you can expect from Mike.

Comment

• Need help with this, I see a Woods Cue for sale in my area complete with case and extension. I know they build a cheap cue and they also have there better cue. He wants a $100.00 Cdn for everything. I have put a photo of the badge below.

" Practice to improve not just to waste time "
          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
            Need help with this, I see a Woods Cue for sale in my area complete with case and extension. I know they build a cheap cue and they also have there better cue. He wants a $100.00 Cdn for everything. I have put a photo of the badge below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15987[/ATTACH]
            Think that's the cheap one, the better one's have 3 stars on them

Comment

• Can you have a go with it Les ? If it plays nice it's not a lot ,roughly fifty quid, for a full set up. If it's to sell on won't be much left in it I'm guessing.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Think that's the cheap one, the better one's have 3 stars on them
                Yep, 3 stars ones are quite good infact, surprised by the quality of the one I have.
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Can you have a go with it Les ? If it plays nice it's not a lot ,roughly fifty quid, for a full set up. If it's to sell on won't be much left in it I'm guessing.
                  I bought the same one before Christmas but different badge. Case is nice...LOL I actually sent the photo to Woods Cues and they responded to say it is their average cue. Thanks for everyone's help.
                  " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                  " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                  http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• So I go see my good friend today......

image.jpgimage.jpg

So for my birthday I wanted something special. I went to see my good friend Pete. It was great to catch up and talk snooker and cues. He even makes a cracking brew. When I left I snuck this up my sleeve. Hope you like it..... I know I do. Cheers again Pete for today. See you after your jollies.
                    Always a pleasure

Comment

• Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]16022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16023[/ATTACH]

So for my birthday I wanted something special. I went to see my good friend Pete. It was great to catch up and talk snooker and cues. He even makes a cracking brew. When I left I snuck this up my sleeve. Hope you like it..... I know I do. Cheers again Pete for today. See you after your jollies.
                      That's a nice cue there mate Pete has sum nice cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                        That's a nice cue there mate Pete has sum nice cues
                        It's awesome cue. Just had two hours with it. One piece oak shaft. A one off masterpiece by Dave coutts.
                        Always a pleasure

Comment

• Some more pics on slide show. Let me know if it works. Don't think Pete147 will be seeing this again

http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/sa...bile%20Uploads
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

• Comment

• So I remembered I've not posted any pics of my Jason Owen multispliced cue number 51. So I took the Dave coutts number 89 oak shaft cue and the Jason Owen to the club today and took some better pics. Published on a slide show attached. Still getting to grips with the coutts on long shots. But in and around the black it's very responsive. Very impressed. Please view the pics and let me know your thoughts. Michael :-)

Always a pleasure

Comment

• Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                                So I remembered I've not posted any pics of my Jason Owen multispliced cue number 51. So I took the Dave coutts number 89 oak shaft cue and the Jason Owen to the club today and took some better pics. Published on a slide show attached. Still getting to grips with the coutts on long shots. But in and around the black it's very responsive. Very impressed. Please view the pics and let me know your thoughts. Michael :-)

great looking cue that mate, love the aged shaft. pete147 always has special quality cues, ill have to contact him again soon see what he has.

Comment

Working...
                                X