Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like buses these things,wait ages then 3 come along at once!
    Top 2 are mine on wednesday.

Comment

• Question for everyone. I have a guy up here that wants to sell is one year old 3/4 John Paris Exclusive in new condition. Says he has original bill of sale. Any idea of what a good price would be?
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Nice Hunter cues. Exclusive cue £370-430 or there abouts depending on specs.

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
          Nice Hunter cues. Exclusive cue £370-430 or there abouts depending on specs.
          He says he will take $460 CDN which I guess is not bad. 57" 9,5 mm 18 oz 29.5 mm

Comment

• Thats good, bit shipping and customs would prob be very costly.

Comment

• For me I can pick it up so no other costs.

Comment

• Take it its a bargain if genuine. Great deal, you could sell on at a profit easily.

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
                  Lovely looking cue. Forgive my ignorance but what is the extra for that you pay for an ultimate? I mean the shaft arrows are not exactly evenly spaced.

I know he personally selects the shaft but can he tell from just handling the ash that one shaft will play better than another?
                  yes, once you have made enough cues you get a feel for the shaft and the timbers blanks they come from

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
                    Take it its a bargain if genuine. Great deal, you could sell on at a profit easily.
                    I am trying to get him to send me some photos especially of the badge. If I get some I will post them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                      Been having a mess about with image hosting and thought i'd post a few piccies of my pride and joy... (cue completed feb 2012)

Might start using it sometime this year...

Waste of a good cue and case ( if you don't use it! ), sort it out Cally!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                        +1, where is he anyway ??

Comment

• Does anyone own a John Parris Exclusive that they can post a few photos of, especially the badge. This guy selling his cue says he does not no how to email me some photos. I need some photos of one to compare. He says it is a year old.

Comment

• Lovely cue that trev White, well done inoffthered.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                              Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              +1, where is he anyway ??
                              I know it's ashame he hasn't been about lately....... I wonder if hotpot has seen him??
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                                Does anyone own a John Parris Exclusive that they can post a few photos of, especially the badge. This guy selling his cue says he does not no how to email me some photos. I need some photos of one to compare. He says it is a year old.
                                here is what an Exclusive should look like (i.e. the splices, etc.), from Parris website the description
                                "Ash Shaft
                                Ebony hand spliced butt 22” (56cm) long with joint at 16” (41cm)
                                Four secondary splices in Rosewood with single Ebony face all with green veneers"

but someone who uses a computer and does not know how to attach photos to an email? dodgy?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X