This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
    great looking cue that mate, love the aged shaft. pete147 always has special quality cues, ill have to contact him again soon see what he has.
    I saw what he had yesterday. He's got some awesome cues. If you happen to venture that way let me know. I'll bob down too. The best cue he has he won't sell me. Trevor white. Full snakewood splicing ash shaft. No other woods. It's awesome.
    Always a pleasure

Comment

• Here is photos of my new John Parris Ultimate which is ash, ebony and 4 secondary splices of masur birchwood which is beautiful, specs are 57 1/8, 9.5mm, 18.5oz

77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• That is one beautiful cue.

Comment

• Lovely that. How long did you wait for that one?

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]
            My new JP traditional cue with my boy's name and black legend from mike wooldridge just arrived this month. They both play awesome.

Comment

• Nice cues there. Down to the club already lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]
                My new JP traditional cue with my boy's name and black legend from mike wooldridge just arrived this month. They both play awesome.
                What a beauty! both !!!!!!

Comment

• http://s938.photobucket.com/user/w1g...e5b3c.jpg.html

Bought myself a Joe Davis 500 Century Breaks cue off ebay last week. Spent a few hours tonight giving it a good clean, sanding, oiled the shaft, bit of wax on the butt and a new ferrule. Feels brand new again, not bad for 61 years old!

16 1/2 oz, 9.5mm, 57.5", brass centre joint. Pretty certain I'm going to keep it for myself but might be tempted by good offers if any collectors are after one, it really is in excellent nick, just a shame it's not a one piece.

Brad

Comment

• you answered your own question there, a jointed cue isnt going to appeal to any collectors
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      Here is photos of my new John Parris Ultimate which is ash, ebony and 4 secondary splices of masur birchwood which is beautiful, specs are 57 1/8, 9.5mm, 18.5oz

Congrats on getting your Ultimate... Looks real fine to me!!)

Comment

• Picking up new TW on Sunday. Nom Nom.
                        Attached Files
                        Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Got my TW yesterday......WOOHOO!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
                            Got my TW yesterday......WOOHOO!!!
                            Yesterday !!! today's today !! where's the pics ???

Comment

• Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                              Picking up new TW on Sunday. Nom Nom.
                              Very nice splices

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                                Here is photos of my new John Parris Ultimate which is ash, ebony and 4 secondary splices of masur birchwood which is beautiful, specs are 57 1/8, 9.5mm, 18.5oz

Lovely looking cue. Forgive my ignorance but what is the extra for that you pay for an ultimate? I mean the shaft arrows are not exactly evenly spaced.

I know he personally selects the shaft but can he tell from just handling the ash that one shaft will play better than another?

Comment

Working...
                                X