Clear All

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
    More on his FB page ~~~~
    What's facebook ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      What's facebook ?
      Yeh not for me.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

What's facebook ?
        JO's Facebook ~~~~~~ https://www.facebook.com/jasonowen.cues?fref=ts

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Yeh not for me.
          ? ? ?

Comment

• Has anyone on here ever heard of a Duncan Champion Cue? If so could they give me some info on it? I have the opportunity to buy one. It is approx 17 1/2 oz with an ash shaft and it has a hand spiced ebony butt. The plate at the bottom reads 'Duncan Champion Cue' and has some shamrocks imprinted upon it. Any info is greatly appreciated as I can't find any info on this cue whatsoever.

Thanks

Original Source: **Post Pictures of your cue!** http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3FYxQnNxu
            - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
            Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

Comment

• Has anyone on here ever heard of a Duncan Champion Cue? If so could they give me some info on it? I have the opportunity to buy one. It is approx 17 1/2 oz with an ash shaft and it has a hand spiced ebony butt. The plate at the bottom reads 'Duncan Champion Cue' and has some shamrocks imprinted upon it. Any info is greatly appreciated as I can't find any info on this cue whatsoever.

Thanks

Original Source: **Post Pictures of your cue!** http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3FYxQnNxu
              - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
              Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

Comment

• Originally Posted by Beefman147 View Post
                Has anyone on here ever heard of a Duncan Champion Cue? If so could they give me some info on it? I have the opportunity to buy one. It is approx 17 1/2 oz with an ash shaft and it has a hand spiced ebony butt. The plate at the bottom reads 'Duncan Champion Cue' and has some shamrocks imprinted upon it. Any info is greatly appreciated as I can't find any info on this cue whatsoever.

Thanks
                Welcome to TSF Beefman
                I am assuming that the lack of replies is that this cue does not come to anyone's mind.
                A reference I can find - that could be related or not related at all - there was a John Duncan who was the Irish Billiards Champion back in 1913, etc.
                If you can get some photos that could be helpful. Photos of the badge, splices, joint if any, ferrule/tip, any stamp marks (maker/weight) could help not definitely saying they will but you never know.
                As you are new to TSF you wont have the capability to upload attachments, but you can paste the IMG code from photobucket (or such like). In Photobucket, select the image and on the right there is a list of codes, click the IMG field and then paste the code into you new TSF post. Repeat for each photo.
                cheers
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Woolie Macassar Legend cue joins the team . Plays great, although it doesn't pot the balls on it's own.

I love it when Mike decides to sell cues. They're always top condition in my experience.

Dunno why the pics don't appear, but they are there.

Last edited by billabong; 9 October 2014, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• That's not a bad line up there Bill, a bit jealous! All lovely cues mate
                    On Cue Facebook Page
                    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Woolie Macassar Legend cue joins the team . Plays great, although it doesn't pot the balls on it's own.

I love it when Mike decides to sell cues. They're always top condition in my experience.

Dunno why the pics don't appear, but they are there.

[ATTACH]16990[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]16991[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]16992[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]16993[/ATTACH]
                      Nice hat-trick of cues you've got there bill,the parris is unusual

Comment

• Very beautiful maccasar ebony & shaft chevron . Craftsmanship by Mike always perfect as usual .

Comment

• Very Nice Cues Bill did you buy that Parris from eBay the other day as i was watching that!

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                            Very Nice Cues Bill did you buy that Parris from eBay the other day as i was watching that!

Gaz.
                            The ebay one was a different design ( edition 6 was it ? ) , and went for a remarkably cheap £351 I think ( Limiteds have Paragon level shafts ) !

From what I understand, limiteds usually have a run of 100 for each design.

Mine was bought from Vlad, and is a one off, as it wasn't picked for the limited edition run of 100.

Bonus is, it plays very well too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cantonguy View Post
                              Very beautiful maccasar ebony & shaft chevron . Craftsmanship by Mike always perfect as usual .
                              Chevrons are great, although they are up, with the badge down( sneaked a 180° turn between pics ), Mark Williams style aparently.

Badge up, has only 2 ish chevrons, so if you play badge down, it has great chevrons, AND a smooth underbelly. .

Comment

Chevrons are great, although they are up, with the badge down( sneaked a 180° turn between pics ), Mark Williams style aparently.

Badge up, has only 2 ish chevrons, so if you play badge down, it has great chevrons, AND a smooth underbelly. .

[ATTACH]16994[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16995[/ATTACH]
                                ideal for me! lovely macassar too! is this the 3/4 invisible joint that was for sale a few weeks back?
                                http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X