Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has traveled a long way and is in a diferent climate now, I have read somewhere it's entirely possible the wood could have moved. If that's the case I hope a solution can be found between you and Jason(fingers crossed)
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      It has traveled a long way and is in a diferent climate now, I have read somewhere it's entirely possible the wood could have moved. If that's the case I hope a solution can be found between you and Jason(fingers crossed)
      Just agreeing with what your saying. I was trying to find something there and couldn't I once read about cues and travelling. Not sure if one of me old books downstairs or on the internet but, one of the old legends had once ended up with a warped cue after not long arriving in somewhere like south Africa or Australia (or something, memory vague on this) however after leaving his cue on a table for a bit too long the thing was buggered, crooked and b~ll*xzed ! Maybe timber needs more time to settle and acclimatise before one can take any chances. I think there maybe something in that though I'm no expert

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
        the cue is not straight
        tira,, do'nt put the cue on the table and rolling it ,,lol. !!!! Did you do it? That is not the way to see wther the cue is straight or not !!! . The shaft looks very nice btw,, but that says nothing about how the cue plays. The difference of temp (as mentioned), can always be the cause of benting. Believe me, this can happen with every cue of every cue maker in the world. Wood is a strange thing. Jason is a great guy. You might want to consider to send hem a mail ( or PM ) and talk about your problems.

Comment

My cue Jason Owen
          Terrible cue is very crooked and vibrates when playing with him
          Jason deleted me from facebook
          I thought you were a serious person, I am now a cue from £ 500.00 worthless.
          When you say Jason deleted you from facebook, He hasn't deleted you as such. Hes merged his ''Jason Owen Cues'' friend profile (which i was on aswell) in with his ''Jason Owen Cues'' facebook page.

Jason Owen Cues
          8 hours ago

Please note all my messages were deleted when Facebook changed (with no warning) my friend based profile into a fan / group style page. So if I haven't replied then please email, always best to email anyway.

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
            It might very well be perfect for someone else, usual practice if you don't find a cue for you is to tell it on - hence the reason you see people selling new Trevor White cues every day on here. Nothing wrong with the cues, just doesn't suit the buyer.
            If you buy a cue without having first played with it, very few cuemakers are going to gaurenttee it will suit you or accept it back if you decide its not for you.
            Especially if they've shipped it to Brazil which must be around £100 in shipping.

When you say 'crooked' - how much, and can you show that in a picture/video?
            Think this post is spot on, as you say you see all these top cuemakers cue for sale on a daily basis not because they are a useless cue it's because it just doesn't suit the player. Always best and always will be try before you buy

Comment

• Trevor has been busy lately, Mr Watts is receiving his cues soon too

Comment

• Jason contacted and the problem was solved
                He explained that his company profile changed on facebook and it was not that excluded me.
                Since the beginning I thought Jason a very nice person, but as it was the first time I did a cue from it and then it was not your friend on facebook got scared.
                I do not Snooker game but a game that only exists in Brazil.
                I'll post a video to mostar the game for you
                è a game that requires the cue is very firm and all frames are wagered, usually bet £ 100.00 each game
                Jason apologize for having placed their professionalism in a forum.
                Surely Jason is a great person and I am very sorry to have done that to him

Comment

Jason contacted and the problem was solved
                  He explained that his company profile changed on facebook and it was not that excluded me.
                  Since the beginning I thought Jason a very nice person, but as it was the first time I did a cue from it and then it was not your friend on facebook got scared.
                  I do not Snooker game but a game that only exists in Brazil.
                  I'll post a video to mostar the game for you
                  è a game that requires the cue is very firm and all frames are wagered, usually bet £ 100.00 each game
                  Jason apologize for having placed their professionalism in a forum.
                  Surely Jason is a great person and I am very sorry to have done that to him
                  I'm not really sure what to say, except if you can afford to wager £100 a game, then you have more money than sense, so go buy another cue !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Trevor has been busy lately, Mr Watts is receiving his cues soon too

which one is yours?
                    both look very nice indeed
                    the black on black is very striking
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      which one is yours?
                      both look very nice indeed
                      the black on black is very striking
                      I already have mine, these are both for greedy Andrew

Comment

• Comment

Get them on here then
                          Here you go, my TW that came this week.

Comment

• Nice looking cue looks similar to one I have.

Comment

Trevor has been busy lately, Mr Watts is receiving his cues soon too

Thanks jrc.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                                Nice looking cue looks similar to one I have.
                                Yh, He makes some great looking cues!!! Nice haul yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X