X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum

Lovely cues by the way

Comment

• I will dig out the pics later,have to go sort out someones cue now,fit a new tip for them before their doubles game later,back later and thanks for the welcome.simon

Comment

• I want to show my cue,but i don't know how to attach the pic:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by simpleaaa View Post
          I want to show my cue,but i don't know how to attach the pic:snooker:
          Huh? Are you kidding us?
          My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by simpleaaa View Post
            I want to show my cue,but i don't know how to attach the pic:snooker:
            Staple it to your monitor screen.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
              Staple it to your monitor screen.
              Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKqYJd43N4

Comment

• Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
                haha, that's one way to do it

Comment

• Just bought this from Stu at Greenbaize.com

Its a 1 piece maple GBL Champion.I was kindly allowed to try many 1 piece cues out at Thornaby snooker club, where his shop is located.

After a couple of hours trying out maple cues (snooker heaven!) this felt the most natural to play with and is a dead straight piece of wood.

Anyone looking for a new cue should consider this selection as you can try them out before you buy.
                  18oz
                  9.4mm
                  58inch

Comment

• Nice cue cueballkick. Good luck with your new cue..
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueBallKick View Post
                      Just bought this from Stu at Greenbaize.com

Its a 1 piece maple GBL Champion.I was kindly allowed to try many 1 piece cues out at Thornaby snooker club, where his shop is located.

After a couple of hours trying out maple cues (snooker heaven!) this felt the most natural to play with and is a dead straight piece of wood.

Anyone looking for a new cue should consider this selection as you can try them out before you buy.
                      18oz
                      9.4mm
                      58inch
                      nice cue mate...........pleased you found what you were looking for....

Comment

• That's a nice looking cue.

Comment

• I like the butt design, especially when the side pieces are larger than the top one. I am planning to have one too with this design, all in different black woods (plain ebony, striped ebony, black rosewood, etc.), but UT wont' do it for me this year
                          Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:32 AM.
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                            I like the butt design, especially when the side pieces are larger than the top one. I am planning to have one too with this design, all in different black woods (plain ebony, striped ebony, black rosewood, etc.), but UT wont' do it for me this year
                            Unclevit,

The O'Min cue that you pictured, ebony splices with what looked like maple veneers, is a fantastic-looking cue. Do you have any other pictures of it from different angles? I would really like to see more.

Thanks, Wayne G
                            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                              Unclevit,

The O'Min cue that you pictured, ebony splices with what looked like maple veneers, is a fantastic-looking cue. Do you have any other pictures of it from different angles? I would really like to see more.

Thanks, Wayne G
                              Wayne G : Yes it's maple veneers. Sorry, I don't have any other angles except this picture. I am seeing Omin today, and will see if this model has other pictures too. In Thailand, we call this design "9-splice" (4 on the top splices, and 4+1 on the butt). Check this thread tonight.

Call him up. He has no other angles of this model. Sorry. But you will see more of his outstanding works on his site : omincues.com
                              Last edited by unclevit; 17 November 2009, 02:15 AM.
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueBallKick View Post
                                Just bought this from Stu at Greenbaize.com

18oz
                                9.4mm
                                58inch

Wow........nice cue...!!! A 1pc cue is always the best choice in term of feeling and balance. LOVELY...!!!
                                Last edited by brendan147; 17 November 2009, 04:38 AM.
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X