Clear All

• My MW

58inch
    9.5mm
    18 oz
    Attached Files

Comment

• Still needs a finish! && a name badge
      WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

• that red cue is amazinggggg !

Comment

• Lovely red splice, which wood ?

Comment

• Reddish pink ivory
            WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

• Ive finally managed to get off my ass and put together a dedicated cue site.

http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Please have a lokk, its still early days and it will grow and grow. I have over 8000 pics to sort through of the nicest and rarest cues ever.

I have also put up a 'readers cues' section, email me a pic and description of your cue and I will post it on the site.

Im hoping to build up a database of pictures of old and new cues, for reference and inspiration.

Jason Owen

Comment

• Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                Ive finally managed to get off my ass and put together a dedicated cue site.

Please have a lokk, its still early days and it will grow and grow. I have over 8000 pics to sort through of the nicest and rarest cues ever.

I have also put up a 'readers cues' section, email me a pic and description of your cue and I will post it on the site.

Im hoping to build up a database of pictures of old and new cues, for reference and inspiration.

Jason Owen
                feel free to nick the pics of my cue off here...

Comment

• Lovely cue wimm!
                  "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Trevor builds some real nice cues. He has some very nice pink ivory. Thanks for sharing.
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 22 August 2009, 09:43 AM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• My Current Custom project

My Current project, handling by a local Thai Cuemaker 'Uncle Thai'. All Handmade except the joint metal works (same process with Parris Cues). Took some 7 days to this stage. Will need another 3 days to finish. Ash (3 years old airdried process) 56.5 in., 10mm Tip, Butt dia 29mm., A little weight forward 17.2oz. Costs me a total (+ 5.5 in. mini butt in rosewood) of US$170 pick up. By the way, what wood is it ? Imported.
                      Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:34 AM.
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Just bought in today

The arrows look so good, that i have decided to buy this one too from Uncle Thai, my newest cuemaker. He found the 'Joe Davis World Champion 20 years' badge from the corner of his drawer, so he put it there, unintentionally. I will ask him to remove it and replace with blank badge. All local woods (except the Ash that came from North America). 57/9.5/17.5/29 specs, 1-pc. a little forwarded weight. 2 years old Ash from stock. Paid US$150 pick up
                        Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:34 AM.
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

• The arrows are wonderful, but the butt ring is just abit ....... not my thing.

Overall. The cue is very nice, hope it preforms as well as it looks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                            The arrows look so good, that i have decided to buy this one too from Uncle Thai, my newest cuemaker. He found the 'Joe Davis World Champion 20 years' badge from the corner of his drawer, so he put it there, unintentionally. I will ask him to remove it and replace with blank badge. All local woods (except the Ash that came from North America). 57/9.5/17.5/29 specs, 1-pc. a little forwarded weight. 2 years old Ash from stock. Paid US$150 pick up
                            Out of interest is the front splice bookmatched?
                            sigpic <---New Website
                            Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                              Out of interest is the front splice bookmatched?
                              I don't know. But if you mean the thin red and blue lines in the middle of the butt splice, yes they are there. I bought it as I don't see often this 'evenly' arrows. Myself don't like 'top splice only' cues. After a few frames it will go up my cue racks
                              Last edited by unclevit; 23 August 2009, 12:14 AM.
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                                The arrows are wonderful, but the butt ring is just abit ....... not my thing.

Overall. The cue is very nice, hope it preforms as well as it looks.
                                His works are a mix between normal butt and butt rings. Quite sometimes ago, (I was told that) our local Snooker Authorities had gifted Ken Doherty with his custom cue. Ken admired his work a lot that he wrote a message of appreciation for him. That book was stolen last year. I did played with it last night, and from my experience, it has the same 'playing quality' with Omin's and M/C's. From now on he will be my cuemaker for my private collections
                                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                                X