This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    LOL, I know it's difficult to believe Ramon, but the point in life where you stop trying to be competitive in everything,

comes at different ages to us all. It's not about being old.

Saying that, I've never really been a competitive person since I can remember.

Quite comfortable with it too.

Unfortunately( but hopefully ) , the 24 virgins by our side bit IS usually driven by extreme old age, although

ironically, by that age, I won't be able to do anything about it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good post !!
    as long as u can enjoy ur life Bill !! And ur happy with what u have !!
    As for 24 virgins , was a jok !!! I think you'r smart / experienced / old and wise enough to realize that !!
    Anyway, back to the topic !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
      I think it's Tru Oil.
      Cheers Fred, I've used Tru Oil and it wasnt as good as Les's.... probably down to me and my fumbling application skills !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Cheers Fred, I've used Tru Oil and it wasnt as good as Les's.... probably down to me and my fumbling application skills !!
        have a look at Les' thread about Cue Finish and his process with Tru Oil

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...914-Cue-finish
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          have a look at Les' thread about Cue Finish and his process with Tru Oil

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...914-Cue-finish
          Ahh nice one, thanks for that

Comment

• Adam's ( rogibear ) Snakewood 005 cue arrived today, and I can't wait to get a hit with it.

Not today though, so just time for a group photo.

It looks even better in the flesh, than in the photos, and the finish is silky smooth.

Comment

Adam's ( rogibear ) Snakewood 005 cue arrived today, and I can't wait to get a hit with it.

It looks even better in the flesh, than in the photos, and the finish is silky smooth.

Very nice

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                I sympathise and think you make a great point here - and though it is obviously not the best idea to achieve consistency in your game as a few members on here rightly say - if you are a social player and not a pro and just love the game and messing with different cues what's wrong with that really guys? - how many of us are ever going to be the next judd trump?

The thrill of the chase in finding the right one is great - love the excitement of waiting for something that may or may not feel and look great. Searching for the best thing you can find is a challenge and when you do keeping hold of her will be another/

Changing cues can encourage you to play more too - who does not like getting used to a cues playing qualities - they are all different its all good I say.
                I was ready to chuck snooker just over a year ago until i picked up my current cue which felt very nice indeed and is the reason why I'm still trying
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Adam's ( rogibear ) Snakewood 005 cue arrived today, and I can't wait to get a hit with it.

Some great cues there Bill.
                  Getting cue envy.
                  Hope new cue a player mate.

Comment

• That does look great, well done to the cue maker, also love the golden shaft colour on the Walter Donaldson.

Comment

• Another Cue to my Collection, What do you guys think of my New Eureka Replica?

Gaz.

Comment

• Another Cue to my Collection, What do you guys think of my New Eureka Replica?

Gaz.

Comment

• Very nice Gaz, so nice it posted twice. .

Did any originals have the badge offset from the end of the butt ?

Comment

• Tried to delete one as it put 2 up!...lol....But wouldnt let me delete.

Only 1 Other old eureka i have seen with badge offset from the end so thought i do the same too be abit different , if i do sell this Cue then i would chop abit off the bottom of butt which isnt a problem.

Gaz.

Comment

Very nice Gaz, so nice it posted twice. .

Did any originals have the badge offset from the end of the butt ?
                              No original eureka had the badge offset from the butt like that

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Gazza
                                who made this Eureka replica?
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X