• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Nice black badge, toss up now between that and the white version..... Hmm
    White version for you to compare

Always a pleasure

Comment

• I went for black and the classy look ;-)
      Always a pleasure

Comment

• Nice mac cue a saw it at Ritchies his cues are top class and a love the black badge on Reg cue
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Nice looking cues Michael......fantastic finish on new cues .

Wish I could get a new cue every week
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I love the look of that joint it reminds me of a formula 1 car lol think reg is going to get a wee tad bizzy
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply to your kind words in posts.
              I'd like to thank all for their patience with me in waiting for their Cues as unfortunately the joints have taken way to long in the making of them but as you all probably know there's nothing worse in waiting on other's.
              The Signature Cue is my top of the range cue. The shaft will have your chevrons,new joint and badge also certificated.
              With regards to the new Signature joint of mine I did design it back in 93. It's a 3 part joint with a spigot and a rebate in the flange for strength also made from aircraft aluminium for lightness to keep the natural forward balance of the cue. The Signature joint has a unique number to each joint.
              I see someone has mensioned that its the same as mike woodridges f1 joint, i can asure you its not. i can see why you say this as its engraved but its 2mm wider for the font to be bold.
              Most cue makers number their badges so I thought I'd be different as I don't like to see a cluttered badge. I've design a new signature badge, there are a choice of two Black and white. On my standard Cues I'm going back to my black Wright cues badge as it replicates my logo. I may even do a white one.
              With regards to the butt of the Signature Cue it's the choice of the customer to keep it personal.
              I'd like to thank neil suckling as he as been an absolute diamond. He made the prototype joint for me and also my badges. His workmanship is top notch.

I would like to put pictures on here but but I'm struggling with doing that I'm sure ill figure out how to do it one day. Lol

Oh just one other thing my email is playing up and some are going to junk. My hosting company are useless. If you don't get a reply please do call me. Tbh I prefer you do as it's sorts thing out much quicker.

Keep focused and keep your elbow high

Regards Reg
              "Wright Cues"
              Cues made to your specification, giving you the confidence in your cue
              http://www.wrightcues.co.uk
              reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                New Reg Wright Cue. 002 Exquisite. Saw a couple had posted their new cues from Reg. So here's mine.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...40_resized.jpg

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...30_resized.jpg

That's beautiful!!! Wow!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wright Cues View Post
                  Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply to your kind words in posts.
                  I'd like to thank all for their patience with me in waiting for their Cues as unfortunately the joints have taken way to long in the making of them but as you all probably know there's nothing worse in waiting on other's.
                  The Signature Cue is my top of the range cue. The shaft will have your chevrons,new joint and badge also certificated.
                  With regards to the new Signature joint of mine I did design it back in 93. It's a 3 part joint with a spigot and a rebate in the flange for strength also made from aircraft aluminium for lightness to keep the natural forward balance of the cue. The Signature joint has a unique number to each joint.
                  I see someone has mensioned that its the same as mike woodridges f1 joint, i can asure you its not. i can see why you say this as its engraved but its 2mm wider for the font to be bold.
                  Most cue makers number their badges so I thought I'd be different as I don't like to see a cluttered badge. I've design a new signature badge, there are a choice of two Black and white. On my standard Cues I'm going back to my black Wright cues badge as it replicates my logo. I may even do a white one.
                  With regards to the butt of the Signature Cue it's the choice of the customer to keep it personal.
                  I'd like to thank neil suckling as he as been an absolute diamond. He made the prototype joint for me and also my badges. His workmanship is top notch.

I would like to put pictures on here but but I'm struggling with doing that I'm sure ill figure out how to do it one day. Lol

Oh just one other thing my email is playing up and some are going to junk. My hosting company are useless. If you don't get a reply please do call me. Tbh I prefer you do as it's sorts thing out much quicker.

Regards Reg
                  Can you fit these to eny cue reg ?
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply to your kind words in posts.

Regards Reg
                    You and mike wooldridge must have worked together on it as he's f1 joint is identical.

Comment

• I can assure you we haven't. I've only ever spoken to mike once about 5 years ago when I altered a cue of his. Because the my joint have engraving around it doesn't mean it's the same.
                      Regard Reg
                      "Wright Cues"
                      reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

• Hi steve yes I can but I won't they are only for the Signature Cue
                        Regards Reg
                        "Wright Cues"
                        reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Hi steve yes I can but I won't they are only for the Signature Cue
                          Regards Reg
                          Thanks reg no bother and must say they do look great keep up good work
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Thanks steve. Much appreciated mate
                            "Wright Cues"
                            reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Thanks steve. Much appreciated mate
                              So do they come standard on any of your cues or are they separate price ? Or a Pacific cue?
                              3/4 ash cue

Comment

• The Signature joint only comes with a signature cue.
                                "Wright Cues"
                                reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X