• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that burwat cue buddy :snooker:
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Yes olde ash looks nice Jim.. . Glover?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
        Love that burwat cue buddy :snooker:
        Burwat? Where

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
          Yes olde ash looks nice Jim.. . Glover?
          I'm John
          And yes it's a Glover, one of his best ever apparently

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post

I'm John
            and "doubled in value" since you have had it as well

(V nice cue though )
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bell308 View Post
              Its not finished yet but my new cue is currently being built by Dean Jones, i'd like to post pic's of the work in progress but as I'm a relative new boy new here I can't post images.
              However, the inspiration for the new one is a vintage Burwatt with a hidden twist.
              IMG_4288.JPG IMG_4287.JPG IMG_4289.JPG
              Must practice more!!!

Comment

• I was looking at some of Deans cues on facebook, some nice looking work. How does he compare to other uk makers?

Comment

• I'm a bit biased having Dean Jones local to me, and from the cues I've handled from other makers I like his work a lot, I also like the very flexible attitude he has to custom orders, and the way Dean and Gary sorted out a final spec for me.
                  I still don't actually now a few finer points of the spec as were still ironing out a few points. but the cue is effectively a "Hurricane" model (not the numbered very limited edition) but one built to my spec.
                  The good side is his price is reasonable and speed of delivery is great. the picks of my cue in progress were taken in his workshop less than two weeks after I'd ordered.
                  I'd only gone in for a new tip to be told "oh by the way this one is yours"!!
                  Must practice more!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post

I'm John
                    Lol... sorry mate...predictive on phone.
                    looks very nice by the way.

Comment

• Done a little video of my cue and case on YouTube

https://youtu.be/FIXv-bpdP1Q

Maximus Legend Plus
                      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

• Somebody remind me how to post pics on here again, why are things so difficult!

Comment

• You can use a free image-sharing site like TinyPic or ImgBB, without registering, to upload your images, you may have to do the ?not a robot? checks quickly.
                          In TinyPic, click the ?for forum? code, to copy.
                          In ImgBB, change the "Embed Code" to "BBCode full linked", hover over the code, a "copy" will appear, click this.
                          Go to your TSF post and paste. You can do multiple images in a single post.

Recently, been informed that TinyPic may stop free sharing; but there are many others
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            You can use a free image-sharing site like TinyPic or ImgBB, without registering, to upload your images, you may have to do the ?not a robot? checks quickly.
                            In ImgBB, change the "Embed Code" to "BBCode full linked", hover over the code, a "copy" will appear, click this.

Recently, been informed that TinyPic may stop free sharing; but there are many others
                            TinyPic will be permanently shutting down on September 16, 2019

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              You can use a free image-sharing site like TinyPic or ImgBB, without registering, to upload your images, you may have to do the ?not a robot? checks quickly.

Thanks Dean, I have got a IMGBB account, it's just been a long time!

Comment

• So here you go...

A pear Jimmy White rep and break cue by Martin Daly of Tyrone Cues.

Comment

Working...
                                X