Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sold two old cues I would never use so felt I needed a back up in case anything happens to my playing cue. 9.5mm 17.7oz 57.5 length 17.25 BP.

£185 from Green Baize. Looks like a bargain to me seeing prices around lately, it may be a machine splice, not fussed by that, the shaft looks as good as anything I've seen.

Stu played test shots with it and said it's a nice solid hit, with some good feel and response, medium deflection. Xmas present to me. 😎
    ​​​
    Last edited by Cue crafty; 14 November 2023, 07:28 AM.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Last edited by Cue crafty; 14 November 2023, 07:29 AM.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147888J View Post

That Custom Cue is a looker. Which do you prefer? I notice they are both the same parameter minus the weight
              I have sold them both did not settle on either. - I have now moved on and own 3 cues (and 2 cues still being made) - I have received my Glover cue after a 14-month wait - settling in pretty well now. Also have an Impression SS and a Custom Cues FS which I love but I will probably have to consider moving them on if I get the right offer.
              1Glover Cue N. American Ash full shaft 18.6oz/58/9.55mm/30.2mm/17.7 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, African Blackwood round butt with Snakewood and Tulip front splice
              2Custom Triple crown N. American Ash full shaft 18.7oz/58/9.7mm/30.2mm/17 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, Plain jet black African ebony round butt

Comment

• Originally Posted by cacabunjas View Post
                my cue !

Here is a few pics of my cue, ive had three wooldridge cues over the past few years and when i came across pictures of this special eddition cue that he did i mailed mike the same evening and was lucky enoughf as he had one part made to avoid the wait !
                Within a week it arived and every one who has seen the cue over the last six months has been envious of it as opposed to the usual "how mutch" and "are you crazy" the cue is worth every penny as it plays as good as it looks. and will be cherrished for many years.
                Really nice ,great investment if it feels 😊

Comment

• Originally Posted by cacabunjas View Post
                  my cue !

Here is a few pics of my cue, ive had three wooldridge cues over the past few years and when i came across pictures of this special eddition cue that he did i mailed mike the same evening and was lucky enoughf as he had one part made to avoid the wait !
                  Within a week it arived and every one who has seen the cue over the last six months has been envious of it as opposed to the usual "how mutch" and "are you crazy" the cue is worth every penny as it plays as good as it looks. and will be cherrished for many years.
                  Really nice ,great investment if it feels good 😊

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    Machine spliced cue but with a 'hand made' badge, how they get away with this defeats me.
                    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• my maple beauty from Credo Cues - credocues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        Because it's a snooker cue, that's how!
                        Snooker cue makers can and will get away with anything...
                        Quite bizarre
                        ​​​​​
                        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019
                        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• My only cue.
                          On the hunt for another the same, equal and or older.

Unfortunately this cue was broken in a past life and shortened, reshaped down to ~8.5mm

I'm getting it repaired. Back to 10.5mm ferrule & with a butt extension.

I should get a 2 piece for pool comps. Would love something from the 60's or 70's if you know of anything pretty special that's available.

Cheers 🍻
                          Jeremy Richardson
                          Facebook: Jezza Richardson (Richo)

*I'm not allowed to 'create attachments' yet on this forum apparently, so here's a link to my google folder 👍

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aEm5sHfpLsZTVQ3m8

Comment

• Picked this up from Tref yesterday.

https://ibb.co/rvgVnzH

Last edited by Griff1; 10 January 2024, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Always a wonderful looking cue from Trev
                              What is the front splice wood?
                              Can I also ask, how long was the gestation?
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• DeanH it's Cocobolo.

Comment

Working...
                                X