X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    what a lovely pair you have
    Yes I have 2 lovely pairs now 😂
    1Glover Cue N. American Ash full shaft 18.6oz/58/9.55mm/30.2mm/17.7 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, African Blackwood round butt with Snakewood and Tulip front splice
    2Custom Triple crown N. American Ash full shaft 18.7oz/58/9.7mm/30.2mm/17 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, Plain jet black African ebony round butt

Comment

• Originally Posted by Secret_oath View Post
      The TP is dreamy looking
      Thanks! Indeed it is - the chevrons and balance add to the great feel of this cue.
      1Glover Cue N. American Ash full shaft 18.6oz/58/9.55mm/30.2mm/17.7 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, African Blackwood round butt with Snakewood and Tulip front splice
      2Custom Triple crown N. American Ash full shaft 18.7oz/58/9.7mm/30.2mm/17 b.p., Century Ti-F, TripleCrown or ADR147 Medium tips, Plain jet black African ebony round butt

Comment

• Love the look of that GBL cue.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Love the look of that GBL cue.
          Thanks it also plays very well.

Comment

• People say i have enough cues but...this is my new beauty since a month, Sabetta & Gusmeroli, Italy (a member here)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
              People say i have enough cues but...this is my new beauty since a month, Sabetta & Gusmeroli, Italy (a member here)

I can't remember the first cue maker I saw who put a badge in the bottom of the mini butt. In my head I have Andy Travis or Jason Owen, does anyone know who was the first, its a nice touch.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I can't remember the first cue maker I saw who put a badge in the bottom of the mini butt. In my head I have Andy Travis or Jason Owen, does anyone know who was the first, its a nice touch.
                My friend has an AT with a badge on the mini butt.

IIRC Trevor White also did for a while but stopped as he thought people where taking them of minis and putting them on any old cue and selling them...

Not 100% but I don't think either were the first
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I think I’ve only ever seen one cue with ovangkol splices that wasn’t a Ronnie cue. Was it commonly used before Ronnie cue became coveted?

Comment

• Beautiful S&G cue by the way!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

My friend has an AT with a badge on the mini butt.

IIRC Trevor White also did for a while but stopped as he thought people where taking them of minis and putting them on any old cue and selling them...

Not 100% but I don't think either were the first
                      Oh! Folk are sneaky.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Secret_oath View Post
                        Beautiful S&G cue by the way!
                        Thanks, a delight to play with really.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                          People say i have enough cues but...this is my new beauty since a month, Sabetta & Gusmeroli, Italy (a member here)

Very nice-is it your playing cue?

Comment

• Yes it is my main playing cue now.
                            I seem to pot well using it.

Comment

• I really like my Mastercue Tournament cue. I've had expensive cues in the past but this plays really nicely.
                              57", about 17.2 oz

Comment

• woops, it didn't work trying to upload a pic of the cue, but not a particularly remarkable cue anyway ha

Comment

Working...
                                X