Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind if I ask ? from picture this cues does not looks like 15years old bro..
    (unless this pic is taken 15years ago)- Haha..

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
      Mind if I ask ? from picture this cues does not looks like 15years old bro..
      (unless this pic is taken 15years ago)- Haha..
      The seller (who i wont name, but he's a member on here) is/was a collector - so its probably had very little use over the years, and like every one of his cues that come up for sale look almost brand new, regularly oiled and well looked after, i think i hit the jackpot with this one

Comment

• You're really one of the luckiest man on earth..

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          The seller (who i wont name, but he's a member on here) is/was a collector - so its probably had very little use over the years, and like every one of his cues that come up for sale look almost brand new, regularly oiled and well looked after, i think i hit the jackpot with this one

Nice collection you've got JRC..........the Parris looks a cracker hang on to that one mate................

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            i think the seller had it as his third in line cue after a tom newman 1370 and a craftsman majectic and it got less use than it got maintenence.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• This is my simple "Master Cue Tudor". It's not 100% straight but it doesn't affect my cue action. I want to buy something more decent but not in internet, I afraid that a damage may be caused to the cue during the shipment. I guess I'll have to come to London and pick one.
              Attached Files
              2010 China Open number of centuries prediction contest winner!
              2010 China Open Final prediction contest winner!
              2011 Welsh Open fantasy game winner!

Comment

• Originally Posted by levon View Post
                This is my simple "Master Cue Tudor". It's not 100% straight but it doesn't affect my cue action. I want to buy something more decent but not in internet, I afraid that a damage may be caused to the cue during the shipment. I guess I'll have to come to London and pick one.
                Nice cue, love the colour of the ash.
                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Here it is...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...1&postcount=45

Comment

• Very nice - run thro the specs please

Comment

• Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
                      Lovely looking cue there mate , whats the wood splicing . Have you played with it yet ?
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Very nice cue there Kryton.. How long you waited for it ?

Comment

• As it says in the link...

Sept-Feb, approx.

It's a one piece maple shaft, ebony splicing (quite quite black, with a very shy touch of dark brown on some spots).
                          additional splicing:

birdseye maple with 3 veneers (black/white/black), the first black one is only visible where the splices overlap. I wanted it that way, and Mike got it perfectly - you can't see where the ebony ends and the first veneer starts.

one additional front splice of ebony, with 2 veneers (black/white)

Comment

• My Glover

Hi is my Glover cue
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice looking badge, but cant make it all out - what does it say

Comment

• only manage to see .. Gordon.. Love family.. Glover club
                                Nice classic there ..

Comment

Working...
                                X