This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    a cue is not a pizza - not bad really when you consider you can't even order one from them now!
    Are you related to cantana andrew ? sounds a bit like his seagull speach (thats a joke)

Comment

• Cant believe you waited so long for that cue. Its interesting tho, i've never seen a hunt and osbourne with the badge right on the bottom of the cue.

Personally im not a fan of totally round cue butts but that is beside the point.

Nice cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ted Su(TW) View Post
        My Hunt & Osborne:

Next to my green plate:

I have received this cue for over 2 months now, great cue, great playability. Well worth the wait (24 months).

Thanks for reading my posts.

Ted
        hi is ur robert osborne butt for sale??

Comment

• Add new pics........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
            Add new pics......
            Are these all your cues Jason ? (or just an advert for NW cues )

Comment

• my cues ,

Comment

• Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
                my cues ,
                In that case you must be a big fan

Comment

• Are you a private cue trader, Jasonx? Ordinary people shouldn't have ordered so many cues from the same cuemaker at one go.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trigger666 View Post
                    recieved my new trevor white cue on saturday looks and feels the biz
                    not had chance to try it out yet !!!
                    but im intending on going for a few frames tonight so hopefully if it plays half a good as it looks im on to a winner :snooker:

spec - 1 piece, 58.5", 18oz , 9.4mm
                    hey there,

i would like to check whats yr height?

I am 1.8 meter, have just order a 58.5" cue. i hope its not too long for me.

Comment

• Nice cues there Jason , are they ash or maple . How du you find northwest cues .

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
                        Heres my latest purchase, having sold my old 3/4 cue (TW 3/4 on order) I had the notion to try out a 1pc for a couple months until my TW is ready in May (hopefully)

Small update folks, my Trevor White arrived so thought I would share some pictures with you fellow enthusiats :snooker:

Well another update my fellow snooker enthusiasts, having been enjoying playing with the 1pc Rocket and having had my 3/4 TW already on order I decided to take a good friends advice and order up a 1pc custom cue by Mr Tony Glover of Glover Cues, quality and feel of this cue are simply outstanding, the cue is a complete one off, Tony has never made anything like it before (his words). Heres some pictures of her

Back at snooker after many years away.

Highest Match Break 53.
                        Highest Practise Break 78.

Comment

• A nice collection of cues you've got there Chris .......

The Glover cue is very unusual & fair to say a complete one off, i've never seen another like it myself, fair play to you though for being brave & choosing something different

Your money has been well spent in choosing Trevor White & Tony Glover

Look forward to watching your collection grow, enjoy 'em mate.....:snooker:

Comment

• What wood did you use for the secondary splicing on Glover, ChrisB?

Comment

• It's not for sale.

But why do you want a butt for?

Originally Posted by BryanSG1992 View Post
                              hi is ur robert osborne butt for sale??

Comment

• I enjoy looking at some unique design of cues. It is an expression of the cue owne's taste and thought. Well done, ChrisB.

Comment

Working...
                                X