• Show
Clear All

• Wow, stunning cue, you are a lucky fella

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
      Stressed, over worked, under pressure, but top bloke
      Over worked .....that's excellent .

Good luck to him , really nice guy .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Great looking cue les. He does make a excellent cue, I have the block wood and signature cues of his. Great craftsmanship.

Comment

• Do all these fancy patterns not give the cues a false price?
          I like green in them but red or blue gives them a cheap look for me,no idea why though
          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
            [ATTACH]17976[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17977[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17978[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17979[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17980[/ATTACH]
            Very Nice !! I can'nt read the badge , sorry !!
            Which cue maker ??

Comment

• That's a Kevin Deroo cue

Comment

[ATTACH]17976[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17977[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17978[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17979[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17980[/ATTACH]
                stunning Kevin Deroo cue. Where did you get it? What's the specs?

Comment

• Spec is 30 mm butt 58"length 9.7mm tip weight somewhere 18.25 to 18.5 balance 17.25.order directly from kevinderoo. Unblemished shalf. Tremendous power. Very satisfied

Comment

Spec is 30 mm butt 58"length 9.7mm tip weight somewhere 18.25 to 18.5 balance 17.25.order directly from kevinderoo. Unblemished shalf. Tremendous power. Very satisfied
                    Out of interest what was the waiting time for it? Hardly see any in the UK

Comment

• Wait 3 and a half months. Don't know how to resize pictures end up pictures not very clear in the post

Comment

• What did that cost mate?

Comment

What did that cost mate?
                          About 850pound for this design with premium shalf,this is the wood mb talking about,apparently still need to be klin dry.he have some ash too.

Comment

That's a Kevin Deroo cue
                            Thanks for the info Les ,,,, to be honest , the Maple looks great !!
                            I hope for him the cue plays as well as he looks !! 800 mark is not cheap , That's for sure !!!

Comment

• What's the cue like to play with? Always wanted to own one put put off by the prices. doesn't he also use radially laminated shafts?

Comment

Working...
                              X