No announcement yet.

Riley Aristocrat wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was thinking the same cue Crafty about the Magnum ,they have gone for their own design ,which does look very nice ,if you had a nice retro style room .that table would fit in very well .Pockets on the champion of champions event don't come under the rules of the W P B S A which is another reason they don't have to use the Star for that tournament .One good thing about the Rasson is that it will carry on looking good with out dings and dents ,its quite a complicated system below the slates ,I guess the real test will be how they hold up in the long run .

Comment

I’m feeling an anti-Star vibe.... lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
        I’m feeling an anti-Star vibe.... lol
        Best wall paper pasting table i've ever seen Steve - quality! :biggrin::biggrin-new:
        Last edited by Cue crafty; 6 September 2020, 07:32 PM.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I'm feeling serious fears of another lock down and no snooker again! This home shed or syndicate using a personal unit etc may become the only way to play the bloody game in the future. Sorry for the negativity just reading the news this morning and wondering how long it will be before we are knackered again. Woe is me and all that crap, Lol.

Just starting finding some form too.... ahggg! Fingers crossed i'm wrong!!
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            I'm feeling serious fears of another lock down and no snooker again! This home shed or syndicate using a personal unit etc may become the only way to play the bloody game in the future. Sorry for the negativity just reading the news this morning and wondering how long it will be before we are knackered again. Woe is me and all that crap, Lol.

I think it’s probably heading that way? Everyone just wants to get back to normality but this Virus doesn’t care about normality or the economy. it just wants to kill people! I can well see this being a lingering problem for a good few years to come...

Snooker forced underground!! Almost makes it sound cool again to be playing snooker!! Lol

Comment

I’m hoping it’s just going to be localized lockdowns but playing near London where there is bound to further outbreaks at some point I’m also a bit worried .
              I’m hoping that these step back in measures are going to be a jolt for people to start adhering to the rules again .

We’ll see.....

Comment

I think thats pretty much the only way to go regardless of any lockdown , the vast majority of high street clubs you’re actually better off not ever going in them if you want to become a pro as they’re just a silly drain on time and money , and they don’t do anything to bridge the gap to the pro game so yes snooker should be much more seen as a shared syndicate thing perhaps there would have been much more good young players coming through over the last 20 years if the syndicate thing was very much commonly seen as the way to go in the 90’s .

Comment

Anyone know which pro's have swapped their Star table for Aristocrats?
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

itsnoteasy How’s the table search coming along??

Comment

Having to wait , building is going through planning , going to end up with a four star hotel the way this is spiralling out of control
                      we were having a close look at this one but it wouldn't be painted up like that, we are all to old for gold lol.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BCE-Westb...YAAOSwffRd-pee
                      Last edited by itsnoteasy; 9 September 2020, 02:40 PM.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Having to wait , building is going through planning , going to end up with a four star hotel the way this is spiralling out of control
                        we were having a close look at this one but it wouldn't be painted up like that, we are all to old for gold lol.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BCE-Westb...YAAOSwffRd-pee

‘If Carlsberg did Snooker Rooms’ Styleee ?? Sounds expensive!

Comment

‘If Carlsberg did Snooker Rooms’ Styleee ?? Sounds expensive!
                          Aye it's going to sting but we will only do it once so may as well go the whole hog, should have it done by the time I'm seventy.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Aye it's going to sting but we will only do it once so may as well go the whole hog, should have it done by the time I'm seventy.
                            Next Month??? That’s quick!!

Comment

Anyone know which pro's have swapped their Star table for Aristocrats?
                              Ken Doherty ,has the Aristocrat again now ,not sure about Shaun Murphy ,I heard when they jacked his frame up to level it ,the wood started to splinter !!! Last year John Higgins gave away his Star to some pro kid called Madocks ,Higgins has got a Westbury now , he got a mint steel block one for about a grand ( that one is on Geoff large web site ) .Think Ronnie has the black walnut Aristocrat special edition .

Comment

Next Month??? That’s quick!!
                                Cheeky bugger

Comment

Working...
                                X