• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should do now

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
      should do now
      It's just says safari cannot download this file.

Comment

Originally Posted by drjef28 View Post
        hi Terry,

Can you email me the drawings, I cant download them from the link in this thread.

email: m3.rider@hotmail.com

P.s.: is the new Shender pocket templates better than the old Wiraka?
        [ATTACH]17811[/ATTACH]
        Did the link work for you? The Shender tables (the corner pocket) seem to be a bit easier than the Wiraka ones but the middle seem the same
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Pokeys View Post
          Hi Terry

Would you be able to send me an email with the drawings on please.

swimmingbird@hotmail.com

Also, what are your opinions on the World Championship tables this year. Thanks.
          Did the link work for you? Let me know.

I have played on the Star tables which were set up by the manufacturer and have also played on Star tables set up to the WPBSA templates and I found the corner pockets of the tables set up by the WPBSA fitters to be easier than the ones set up by Shender. The middles are about the same to me.

I thought the pockets for this year's WC were reasonable. You have to make some allowances for them always playing with a brand new cloth which is very slick.
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry,

Can you please also email those drawings to me. My email address is: bradfieldd@yahoo.com

Regards,
            Donovan

Comment

Originally Posted by DonnyB View Post
              Hi Terry,

Can you please also email those drawings to me. My email address is: bradfieldd@yahoo.com

Regards,
              Donovan
              I'm afraid it will be awhile as I am not able to get down to my snooker computer, but try the link in post #33 in this string
              Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry the link shows me a photo of the IBSF template but not the actual drawing with dimensions

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  I'm afraid it will be awhile as I am not able to get down to my snooker computer, but try the link in post #33 in this string
                  What did you guys not understand regarding this post? I am only now just starting to feel a little better after a hospital stay but I guess my problems pale into nothing when compared to your urgent need for pocket drawings, so I managed to crawl down to my snooker computer and email you 3 the templates. I hope this solves your problems and maybe we can hope you will exercise a little bit of patience in the future.
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

Sorry to read this Terry, hope you get well soon mate.
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Pocket Drawings

TD your a martyr to TSF :biggrin:

seriously though,as said on another thread, glad you are getting better.
                      You should get a laptop/tablet so you and connect to TSF from hospital/bed :wink:
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        TD your a martyr to TSF :biggrin:

seriously though,as said on another thread, glad you are getting better.
                        You should get a laptop/tablet so you and connect to TSF from hospital/bed :wink:
                        The template drawings are on my snooker computer hard drive downstairs and I've just been too lazy to transfer them to my office computer upstairs for more convenience when I get asked for the drawings
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                          The template drawings are on my snooker computer hard drive downstairs and I've just been too lazy to transfer them to my office computer upstairs for more convenience when I get asked for the drawings
                          you should have a secure-LAN in your house, all files on one drive, accessible from whatever machine you are using, anywhere in your house
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi Terry hope you make a speedy recovery. No rush, once your health is back to normal then you can email the drawing templates to me on bradfieldd@yahoo.com
                            Stay strong and get well soon.

Regards
                            Donovan

Comment

Anyone know how to get these templates to print out to scale correclty? I am off on my measurements at the fall on every thing I try.

Best regards,

Trapper

Comment

Print them as is. Then measure the distance on the printout, divide this into the correct size of opening and then get them enlarged on a photocopier to this scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X