No announcement yet.

Hainsworth Precision Cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it not as simple as clicking on "settings" at top right of page, then click on "attachments" on bottom far left of page that opens up, then tick which pics you want to delete, then scroll down to bottom and click on "delete selected"
    Should work

Comment

It seems to have worked! Thank you. If you go to my "Snooker Based Holidays" thread on Snooker Lounge you should see pictures of the table and a bit of the snooker room..

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Is it not as simple as clicking on "settings" at top right of page, then click on "attachments" on bottom far left of page that opens up, then tick which pics you want to delete, then scroll down to bottom and click on "delete selected"
      Should work
      王可

Comment

No problem

Comment

JRC750 - on what screen so you see the Settings you mention?
          I don't seem to see it anywhere
          cheers
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            JRC750 - on what screen so you see the Settings you mention?
            I don't seem to see it anywhere
            cheers
            Before you reply to this , look up to top line of the page, where you get
            your user name, Notifications, My Profile, Settings, Log out

Comment

ah, I see User Control Panel instead of Settings, same under that with Attachments at the bottom of the left panel of control.
              cheers

Comment

Doing the 'Settings', 'Attachments' and then delete only deletes those pictures which are attached to a post of yours. I will not clean out your album. Ferret didn't know how to clean out the album and I have a lot of pictures in there. I've tried everything but when you go into your album there is no option that I can find for deleting pictures.

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

yep, did a test via the instructions above, this methods does not remove the actual file from the Attachments allocation.
                  This is why I use Photobucket now

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    yep, did a test via the instructions above, this methods does not remove the actual file from the Attachments allocation.
                    This is why I use Photobucket now
                    Same here dean, photobucket is really good. Its free and you can even upload from your phone by emailing them to your photobucket upload email address
                    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Working...
                    X