Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet! Nice room you have there.

Comment

• That's high praise indeed considering your stunning build pal. Thanks...

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
        That's high praise indeed considering your stunning build pal. Thanks...
        I just love seeing rooms like yours - mine would have been a basement in an ideal world but would have been double the cost and 100x the upheaval! I imagine you're not cursing the sun streaming through your doors and windows early evening time.....gives me an excuse for missing easy pots though! In reality, my room had to be multi purpose in that it could be used as another lounge/living space too. It'll really come into it's own during the winter and on dull days, exactly when I will really want to play - summer sunshine is a bit of a problem till we sort appropriate blinds and stuff - all part of the 'living with it' process....just love the dark surround, only the table illuminated, like a proper snooker hall atmosphere. And I never could get one of those Riley scoreboards - spent virtually all of a day off making calls and emails, scoured eBay, never did get one, got a Peradon one instead but at least it matches everything else!

Comment

• My scoreboard came with the table so I was fortunate.

If I could do it all again, I think I may have gone the outbuilding route... It would have been cheaper but then again it's probably just coz I have a 6 year old girl who is desperate to come and see me every second I'm playing.

Then again, my 9 year old lad wouldn't be able to pick up his cue and just go and have a game before and after school every day... He's getting quite good.

Comment

My scoreboard came with the table so I was fortunate.

If I could do it all again, I think I may have gone the outbuilding route... It would have been cheaper but then again it's probably just coz I have a 6 year old girl who is desperate to come and see me every second I'm playing.

Then again, my 9 year old lad wouldn't be able to pick up his cue and just go and have a game before and after school every day... He's getting quite good.
            And that time with the kids is priceless, you get to play and be with them too - I have a 6 y.o daughter as well and its nice to play with her and show her the basics and see her enjoying it all. My 4 y.o thinks under the table is a great den to play in with all her Disney charaters!!

Comment

• My little girl just sprints around the table as if she's on horseback screaming "Yaaahhh and Yeeeehawww!"

Comment

• THIS is my least favorite thread on here -

JPU's - TW's MW's, snooker rooms, nice tables, Merc on the drive - kids running around smiling - nights with the mates happy as larry might as well be married to Beonce - I cant read any more - green withENVY

Comment

• My missus is better looking than Beyoncé...

Comment

• But I do have a really really small penis.

Comment

My missus is better looking than Beyoncé...
                      Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                      But I do have a really really small penis.
                      Thanks - You may be lying but I feel better in myself now

Comment

• funny posts pottr!!!

Comment

• If it makes you feel better I am now in my place in Bulgaria for the next 7 weeks. I was on the table before 07.00 on day 1 but didn't do much. I have to split my time between playing snooker and playing my piano. It is getting such high pressure I might have to go fishing. It is a half mile walk, though, so maybe just rack up another frame.

I shall be hosting a big party in a few weeks. An ex national champion will be coming to that so he will give me a bit of coaching.

I suppose life could be worse. (BTW beer in Bulgaria is the 10th cheapest in the world).
                          王可

Comment

• not listening -mercs on the drive blah blah cheap beer - blah blah - beautiful snooker rooms -- blah blah ultimates - Trevor whites - mike Wooldridges - national champion coaching - fishing playing piano wife's all fitter than Beyonce yeah yeah.

But are you guys happy?

EDIT - :hurt:

Answers on a postcard to skintastheycomepleasestopsndingthembills.com
                            Last edited by Byrom; 2 July 2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• yep, like pigs in the proverbial!! life's too short to be miserable.

Comment

• That's what I keep telling my mother-in-law -

Seriously though pleased for you all - I hope one day for something similar. Enjoy it boys good on ya

gits teeth
                                Last edited by Byrom; 2 July 2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X