Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The yips are defeated!

Snooker - Golf - Eric Bristow - etc.
    Understanding EXACTLY the what, how and why of the yips enables you to understand the pivotal 'moment' defore striking.
    I am the only person on the planet that understands the yips.
    If you don't really believe the yips can be fixed please don't contact me. Although it would still work, it's annoying listening to contrary nonsense.
    I will not step back from the claim that this gives the feeling that '''ALL''' players crave, guaranteed!
    I played pool for a living in 1990's American Poolhalls. I had the yips so bad l sometimes literally couldn't hit the ball. It cost me 1000's!
    If ya want the 'Holy Grail', it now is known!

Steve Tomlinson

spill the beans then or is this an advert

Comment

advert I think

how much?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I don't think it'll be long till the op is banned! Am I the only person on this planet that understands spam? if you don't believe then please don't contact me =p
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

steve T i'm a little curious as to the T in your name, i won't bother to contact you, we can guess

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            steve T i'm a little curious as to the T in your name, i won't bother to contact you, we can guess
            It says 'Steve Tomlinson' in the advert (opps I mean post).

Or are you thinking Mr T from the A-team?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

okay, well welcome to tsf steve T.
              so mr T from the a-team was also called steve? the things you can learn on tsf. well mrT was a bigT

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

Comment

i think all these lads have had the yips, maybe they caught it off each other..

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    i think all these lads have had the yips, maybe they caught it off each other..
                    LOL. I've not seen that video in years. Some of them are sporting some quality moustaches. Ha ha.

Comment

yeah i guess it was all the rage and they all looked like they were bang into it.
                      i didn't watch all the video but i was half expecting terry's head to popup somewhere in the background

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      LOL. I've not seen that video in years. Some of them are sporting some quality moustaches. Ha ha.

Comment

Sadly, the contrary nonsense flowed as expected. No spam! Just the truth!
                        I'm not going to give away what sport science has failed miserably to find for decades.
                        lf l get kicked off, no problem. I'll move to golfers. Never will you miss out on such an opportunity.
                        Enjoy your painful cue-actions, they needn't have continued.

Steve Tomlinson

Comment

There is a way to Market your product , but don't think you have the sales patter yet !
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i'm not feeling you mrT,
                            can you please explain what you think the yips is, and try and touch on how a snooker player develops it, in the cue action?

Originally Posted by Steve T. View Post
                            Sadly, the contrary nonsense flowed as expected. No spam! Just the truth!
                            I'm not going to give away what sport science has failed miserably to find for decades.
                            lf l get kicked off, no problem. I'll move to golfers. Never will you miss out on such an opportunity.
                            Enjoy your painful cue-actions, they needn't have continued.

Steve Tomlinson

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              There is a way to Market your product , but don't think you have the sales patter yet !
                              Exactly! All forums will relate your posts to spam if you talk in riddles. Sounds to me Steve if that is your real name, that you're one of those online con-men who insist on paying you for a pdf...
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                              X