Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Master blaster I have nothing to prove to you on here and wouldn't care if you think I can play or can't play it's irrelevant.
    I just think it's tad strange that you never seem to include the likes of J6 when you question other posters ability, yet you've never seen him play!! starting to see a pattern going on here.
    Ah yes, we know J6 is the real deal. It's a challenge, not a standard of play/breaks per se. If folk can do the challenge, they can. If they can't, then they can't. Only the best will TRY!

Comment

• yep, the pattern is master blaster is a total nugget.
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
        yep, the pattern is master blaster is a total nugget.
        Can't do it eh...........
        Last edited by Master Blaster; 30 March 2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• This thread is about attempting Masters Blasters challenge. Either post a video of you attempting it, or post something relevant in response that can help.
          Last edited by OmaMiesta; 31 March 2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Well I consider myself an half decent player but by going by J6 posts he's well on top of me and think he's wasted on here.
            What you regard as half decent others may not.

Comment

• I don't know the age of some of the people on here but going by some of the replies I am guessing some children have access to daddy"s computer and have posted while he is not around.

I really like this forum but have to say guys its a little childish sometimes.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 2v1977 View Post
                What you regard as half decent others may not.
                Half decent can do most of the challenges. Anyone attempting these challenges is a winner in my book. Losers won't even attempt it but they will criticise it, it helps their inadequacy ease the pain.

Comment

• For J6, Pottr, OM, 2v, etc, here's a screw back challenge. Pot the straight black off its spot and hit two cushions with the cue ball. In this video I show you how to not do it. Don't aim too low with the butt too high otherwise you will jump the cue ball (you can do this as a jump shot test if you like, lol):

In this vid, I screw back, quite gently, butt down, getting through the ball.

In this vid, we add straight cueing to the challenge, screw back between the reds (1/4 gap either side of the cue ball at start) and make two rails.

I did these shots first attempt on a dirty 6811 T with SC balls to show it can be done in club conditions. If you do the test on a 6811 M with TCs, you should aim for three cushion contact. Keep cueing!
                  Last edited by Master Blaster; 31 March 2015, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    For J6, Pottr, OM, 2v, etc, here's a screw back challenge. Pot the straight black off its spot and hit two cushions with the cue ball. In this video I show you how to not do it. Don't aim too low with the butt too high otherwise you will jump the cue ball (you can do this as a jump shot test if you like, lol):

In this vid, I screw back, quite gently, butt down, getting through the ball.

In this vid, we add straight cueing to the challenge, screw back between the reds (1/4 gap either side of the cue ball at start) and make two rails.

I did these shots first attempt on a dirty 6811 T with SC balls to show it can be done in club conditions. If you do the test on a 6811 M with TCs, you should aim for three cushion contact. Keep cueing!
                    Basic but definitely worth trying.

Comment

• Nice cue action
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                        Nice cue action
                        when I saw it I thought ' Jordan'....

a big snatch
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                          when I saw it I thought ' Jordan'....

a big snatch
                          Hahahahaha!
                          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

no one managed the two challenges i set then? I said they were difficult. would love to see a video of them completed.
                            coaching is not just for the pros
                            www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by CoachGavin View Post
                              no one managed the two challenges i set then? I said they were difficult. would love to see a video of them completed.
                              Working on it boss, but yeah, you were right, very difficult!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
                                Some good shizzle in here, dis dude know what he sayin. Is he a coach or pro?
                                If you're talking about blaster He's no coach and no pro, don't think he can even play the game properly to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X