• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

jeez here we go again

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
      seen his vid now. he got a lot of power. dese pro routines. how dee know dis black art stuff?
      Speak English ffs

Comment

final fantasy snooker? what you sayin innit bruv. easy now snooker bruvver you be vexed purple an ting on tiddly. ja know what a mean? snooker karma peaceful innit.
        I see we have another comedian

Comment

• the ban hammer will be out
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
            the ban hammer will be out
            Is it ever not?
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

final fantasy snooker? what you sayin innit bruv. easy now snooker bruvver you be vexed purple an ting on tiddly. ja know what a mean? snooker karma peaceful innit.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                I see we have another comedian
                or an old one come back to haunt us?
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                  or an old one come back to haunt us?
                  This is one of rifle's old posts below, it certainly has similarities of master blaster

Got a Powerglide Purist from the 80s when they guaranteed the billets were air dried for 12-24yrs meaning the ash is now 42-54yrs matured. The sort of maturity you could only get from Mr Parris. Better than my ÂŁ300 Thai cue, more feel, more of a woody feel. Modern cutter masters are using a lot of kiln dried timber and it's inferior in terms of reaction, feel and power. It's kind of dead and lumpy. I'd take my ÂŁ30 purist off ebay against any kiln dried jobby off any cue maker even if they paid me to swap. There are some wonderful bargains on ebay if you know what you're looking for and can be patient.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    This is one of rifle's old posts below, it certainly has similarities of master blaster

Got a Powerglide Purist from the 80s when they guaranteed the billets were air dried for 12-24yrs meaning the ash is now 42-54yrs matured. The sort of maturity you could only get from Mr Parris. Better than my ÂŁ300 Thai cue, more feel, more of a woody feel. Modern cutter masters are using a lot of kiln dried timber and it's inferior in terms of reaction, feel and power. It's kind of dead and lumpy. I'd take my ÂŁ30 purist off ebay against any kiln dried jobby off any cue maker even if they paid me to swap. There are some wonderful bargains on ebay if you know what you're looking for and can be patient.
                    lumpys are never good for a nice how do you do

Comment

• Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

surely ferret would spot the ip address

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        surely ferret would spot the ip address
                        Unless he's got a new ip which it standard on most internet packages

Comment

• or using one of the 3rd party masking sites that hides your IP address
                          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                            or using one of the 3rd party masking sites that hides your IP address
                            Looks like rifle aka 2Vmasterblaster has deleted all his posts. He's also put an imaginary friend on his profile page which is obviously another one of his usernames

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              Looks like rifle aka 2Vmasterblaster has deleted all his posts. He's also put an imaginary friend on his profile page which is obviously another one of his usernames
                              How do you delete a whole post by the way? I can see the edit button but nothing for delete.

Comment

• Ferret deleted the post???
                                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
                                X