No announcement yet.

Master Blaster's Cueing Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just waiting for one you jokers to do just one of my challenges on video.

Otherwise, you're just mouthpieces, fakes.

C'mon Bolton, Leo, JCR, the first one is easy. Even you guys can do those.

Telly you what, I'll give you 72hrs. If not, mouthpieces it is.

Comment

• You sir are a half wit, i never ever have proclaimed to be a good player, you on the other won't shut your mouth about how good you are, but when challenged totally fail to come up with the goods then attempt to turn it around, engage brain next time you fool
      Last edited by jrc750; 14 May 2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        You sir are a half wit
        ferret needs to ban him, for good this time.
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Well, if you can't do them, you can't do them. I don't need to hear your excuses. Don't worry, I won't call you a retard, your choice of phrase. Classy.

Mouthpiece it is though.

Comment

• You really are PATHETIC

Comment

You really are PATHETIC
              So no video then? You were the one calling me names earlier and I'm pathetic?

PMSL!

Mate, if you can't take your medicine, don't dish it out because that just makes you look like a playground bully. I look forward to your video. Now be off with you, and put your foul tongue back behind your foul teeth.

Comment

• don't feed the troll. starve the muppet of a response.

Comment

• You are the one claiming to be able to do things, and failing big time to produce the goods, ha ha ha ha what an idiot

Comment

You are the one claiming to be able to do things, and failing big time to produce the goods, ha ha ha ha what an idiot
                    Now be off with you, and put your foul tongue back behind your foul teeth.

Comment

You are the one claiming to be able to do things, and failing big time to produce the goods, ha ha ha ha what an idiot
                      don't bait him mate.

he's proved himself to be a clown. any replies we make just validate his pathetic nature.

Hopefully Ferret will shut him out for good. He's a negative to this forum.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                        don't bait him mate.

he's proved himself to be a clown. any replies we make just validate his pathetic nature.

Hopefully Ferret will shut him out for good. He's a negative to this forum.
                        Yes, you'd like a boring forum of boring people who agree with you even if you are wrong blackburn. Thanks for the oxygen. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X