getting through the ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    To get something heavier to reach the same speed it takes more applied force, more force= Different timing, does it not?
    Yes , and NO !!
    Yes, bcuz that's the reason why sum players are not able to play sum of shots with a heavy cue ( and sum re not able to play the same shot with a less heavy cue ).
    as i said in my prvs post , the cue must suit ur game an that's important.

NO , bcuz ,, just bcuz u , me or sumone els is not able to play a shot with heavy cue or light one and time the shot well,, Dos'nt means playing that shot with that cue is impossible .

u're the one who's timing the shot , NOT THE CUE. the cue is only a extension of ur arm.
    You ( as a human ) re able to adjust ur technique ( which is the difference between a human and machine ).
    anyway, I see this is already a very long thread , so gonna lve it here.
    btw, soryy for slow replay ( i had to work ).

Comment

• If your a good player you can play with any stick. Its mostly in the head this game with whatever you talk about in snooker.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
        If your a good player you can play with any stick. Its mostly in the head this game with whatever you talk about in snooker.
        Depends on the player really, look at what happened to Alain Robidoux. His cuemaker smashed his cue because it had a riley logo on it and he was never able to get used to another cue. I suppose these days though the notion of a player having a single cue for most if not all of his career is pretty rare, a lot chop and change quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Depends on the player really, look at what happened to Alain Robidoux. His cuemaker smashed his cue because it had a riley logo on it and he was never able to get used to another cue. I suppose these days though the notion of a player having a single cue for most if not all of his career is pretty rare, a lot chop and change quite a bit.
          Hahahaha, his biggest problem was being French-Canadian, pomme fritte on both shoulders. Luckily, Ronnie's wrong hand sorted him out and sent him packing. His ego of course, took a different flight. Ronnie has gone through two dozen cues. If you can play, you can play.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            Hahahaha, his biggest problem was being French-Canadian, pomme fritte on both shoulders. Luckily, Ronnie's wrong hand sorted him out and sent him packing. His ego of course, took a different flight. Ronnie has gone through two dozen cues. If you can play, you can play.
            Now what a stupid and bigoted comment.
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
              Now what a stupid and bigoted comment.
              Feeling better Tel? :biggrin-new:

Bigoted is the lingua franca round here, didn't you know?
              Last edited by barrywhite; 28 January 2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Bonjour, mon nom est Alain et moi a été détruit par une mauvaise main de Ronnie. Je suis un sac de croustilles , il a obtenu sept titres mondiaux. C'est la vie.

Ronnie afterwards: I'm glad he didn't shake my hand

Comment

• Didn't Ronnie have to prove he can genuinely play left handed against Rex Williams or something after this ?
                  Passed with flying colours - if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                    Although you think you have the bravery of being out of range the world is not as small as you think.
                    You said some nasty things earlier in this thread and I gave you a pass thinking you were just a child in mums basement.
                    But I do know now that if you said to my face what you typed I would happily knock your teeth down your throat.
                    I get to the UK usually once a year and tracking you down would not waste my time, and I would gladly deliver the second slap by proxy from Alain as a fellow Canadian.

Comment

• Lol.........

Comment

• Originally Posted by Philthepockets View Post
                        Although you think you have the bravery of being out of range the world is not as small as you think.
                        You said some nasty things earlier in this thread and I gave you a pass thinking you were just a child in mums basement.
                        But I do know now that if you said to my face what you typed I would happily knock your teeth down your throat.
                        I get to the UK usually once a year and tracking you down would not waste my time, and I would gladly deliver the second slap by proxy from Alain as a fellow Canadian.
                        Now big Phil, I think you could sell tickets for this. Maybe even ppv lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Philthepockets View Post
                          I agree with your anger, Phil. When you do take aim to knock his teeth out do me a favour,,,,, make sure you ""follow through"".

You really are out of order, barrywhite.
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                            I agree with your anger, Phil. When you do take aim to knock his teeth out do me a favour,,,,, make sure you ""follow through"".

You really are out of order, barrywhite.
                            Really? Presumably only in your self-imposed sense of what's right and wrong (ie values not embraced by society in those troublesome 'law' things).

Why don't the pair of you control yourselves instead? Rather than working yourself up into threatening and endorsing violence - which let's be clear IS out of order, and against the law, whatever your personal feelings. If you can't argue with him without losing your temper (and the argument) try shutting the hell up and ignoring him so that he dies without the notoriety that he craves.

He's making you to look like easily manipulated pricks.

Comment

• The only way is to ignore trolls that are just baiting. Don't bite, don't feed the troll. It's how they thrive...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                The only way is to ignore trolls that are just baiting. Don't bite, don't feed the troll. It's how they thrive...
                                then you cally need to practice what you preach! take a lesson from leo, i know he is trying to refrain from biting as am i

Comment

Working...
                                X