getting through the ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
    Now that made me laugh, you must be Millwall, they don't come up here either lol
    Aynuk and Aylis are sound by me. Got baggies and villa mates up there. Great beers and pubs though. Millwall, they are proper nasty, they'd burn their own place down, crazy people.

Yam alright.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
      Hahahaha, his biggest problem was being French-Canadian, pomme fritte on both shoulders. Luckily, Ronnie's wrong hand sorted him out and sent him packing. His ego of course, took a different flight. Ronnie has gone through two dozen cues. If you can play, you can play.
      Consider this a first and last warning - that is a step too far and has been reported a number of times. Why can't people just behave and be nice to each other?
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
        i love it that I get banned for saying that Luclex (and his twin, seeing as theyre the same person) was a retard but someone threatens to get lefty and righty out and is still here.

is it coz i is from Bolton?
        bit of a double standards there bolton, i agree, physical violence is a no no . suggest the op looks at karma vids on youtube and sees how things could turn out lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          Consider this a first and last warning - that is a step too far and has been reported a number of times. Why can't people just behave and be nice to each other?
          And what about threats of physical violence, is that worthy of a public warning?

Comment

so threatening violence counts for nothing then (sic)

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              bit of a double standards there bolton, i agree, physical violence is a no no . suggest the op looks at karma vids on youtube and sees how things could turn out lol
              I have not banned anybody but reading through this thread for the first time - it won't be long!

Comment

And what about threats of physical violence, is that worthy of a public warning?
                I have not seen that and it has not been reported. but no that won't do either. Could we all just grow up a bit please rather than making me get all draconian!

Comment

As I said I have not seen that.... yet..

Comment

I have not banned anybody but reading through this thread for the first time - it won't be long!
                    There's no reason to ban anyone, not Phil, not me. But if someone threatens physical violence they should at least get the same warning as someone taking the ****. Is that not reasonable? I don't want him banned or anyone else. That's important for the record.

Banning people only ruins the forum.

Comment

Aynuk and Aylis are sound by me. Got baggies and villa mates up there. Great beers and pubs though. Millwall, they are proper nasty, they'd burn their own place down, crazy people.

Yam alright.
                      No they ain't, they used to be when they were F-troop not half as bad now

Comment

You need to stop the source, golferson.
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Philthepockets View Post
                          Although you think you have the bravery of being out of range the world is not as small as you think.
                          You said some nasty things earlier in this thread and I gave you a pass thinking you were just a child in mums basement.
                          But I do know now that if you said to my face what you typed I would happily knock your teeth down your throat.
                          I get to the UK usually once a year and tracking you down would not waste my time, and I would gladly deliver the second slap by proxy from Alain as a fellow Canadian.
                          Calm down dear. Please

Comment

No. its not, well, not to you Bazz.
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

There's no reason to ban anyone, not Phil, not me. But if someone threatens physical violence they should at least get the same warning as someone taking the ****. Is that not reasonable? I don't want him banned or anyone else. That's important for the record.

Banning people only ruins the forum.
                              baz your not taking the pxxx your winding us up! stop that and all this will stop ------ please, pretty please

Comment

• Bazza I don't know how you fit it all in, taking on pros at snooker, while doing a maths degree and fighting Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, you are a busy man must be the energy of youth, me I'm knackered after three hours of snooker lol.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X